Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212774000 | Model# 12774
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased this dishwasher last July. We have never been happy with the cleaning it does, or doesn't do. Our glasses are never clean. The supposed jets that clean all nooks and crannies do not work. And, we still rinse more than people say you should have to with newer dishwashers. Two different plastic pieces on the top rack have broken and had to be replaced. There is always water standing under the filter. I don't think that should happen. We run our dishwasher a lot but there are always times that we might be gone or something and then it stinks. Every time I buy from Sears I say never again. Then I read reviews and go back. This time I am done. I don't like their products. I don't like their customer service. I don't like their repair run-arounds. Bye Sears.
O Fallon, MO
After having this product installed I was anxious to see how well it worked. It is very quiet and does clean well. However it does leave the dished a little wet. I was hoping it would dry better.
So quiet you don't even know it is running. Love that! Easy to operate. Love that the indicator light tells you when dishes are being washed, when dishes are hot, and when dishes are finished. Unit seals very tight (maybe too tight). My Mom has same dishwasher and experienced an odor (I'm thinking a dish wasn't washed off properly and due to airtight seal--there was an odor). We were wondering why there aren't any vents for steam. Only negative thus far is that tops of glasses have some water remaining so you have to dry tops of things before removing from dishwasher. My Mom's dishwasher does this as well. Also, when my husband went to install the dishwasher, there was no fitting for the waterline connection, so he had to stop what he was doing and go out looking for the proper thing (wish he would have known this to begin with). Also, make sure the overhang of your counter doesn't extend too far out, or it will make it difficult to access the controls.
Works great and the silence was really a shock after the installation. Our previous machine was so noisy that I had to turn up the TV in the next room when it was running. The SmartWash setting always does a great job so we don't have to fiddle with the buttons, there's no worrying about which level of cleaning any given load of dishes requires.
This is the second Kenmore elite product we have purchased in the past few years. The dishwasher is 14 months old and we've had numerous issues--bottom rack doesn't slide correctly, top rack collapses regularly because of cheap plastic parts, top rack component broke off. I want so much to support Sears and their products but they don't last and Sears doesn't stand by the product. I'm done. DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER.
Port Huron, MI
If the blue indicator light was not glowing, I would not know if the unit was running! Great looking and quality design, however doesn't seem to clean 100% of the items (even if we pre rinse ourselves). The cutlery is usually 85% cleaned and plates or bowels stacked full are about 90% cleaned. Doesn't seem to get in the tight spaces to clean. If the unit is partially full, great fully cleaned, otherwise you will have to use the added features to get a fully cleaned tub (rinse assist, turbo wash etc...) so expect a longer running time.
Port Deposit, MD
It looks very nice, was easy to install and is amazingly quiet. That said, I don't think it cleans as well as my old noisy dishwasher. I bought this dishwasher due to the high ratings from Consumer report. I didn't like the way the Bosch dishwashers were laid out inside. We used the turbo zone to clean a casserole pan-not impressed. Had to redo it by hand. Does not clean items on top shelf that aren't laid facing mostly downward. Old dishwasher did as long as they weren't completely on their side. Also, food particles collect under the edge of the door. It is easier to clean than way in the back but still a bit gross. I am mostly happy with it,but not 5 stars.
Had this POS for two weeks and ran two loads when the unit stopped working. The panel controls just stopped working. Called Sears Repair and they said it was a thermal fuse which they would order and ship to my home and then I would have to call for a service appointment to install. Checked online and thermal fuses are a primary reason for DW failures. Sears is just letting their products fail post purchase in order to install updated thermal fuses rather than installing them during the manufacturing process. I had them haul this POS out of my house.
I have never heard a quieter dishwasher. I can barely tell that its working- but it sure is! My glasses were getting cloudy with my old dishwasher, and coffee cups looked stained. After using this machine I can be proud to serve on my dishes again.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Jun-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.