Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212774000 | Model# 12774
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1325 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cherry Hill, NJ
I must not be the only one having issues with the inside adjuster plate and wheels because the parts are on back order. So be careful people when sliding your top rack in and out, those wheels pop off even with little use. Just cost me 88.00 to replace two cheap plastic plates and one wheel. Luckily i found the 3 other wheels that popped off before they melted during the cycle. If pieces fall off during the cycle and fall to the bottom, they melt.
As promised. Nearly silent wash, you only really hear the water flowing while filling. Dishes are spot less. Replaced my 14 yr old Whirlpool energy star that was noisy. So glad I waited for this good online sale. Installed last Sat. Big job. The space underneath is much lower than my old washer. Instructions were 100%+. My cupboards have a solid flexible copper feed line so I had to modify from 1/2" to 3/8". It looks really good. Buttons all work nice. Very happy I waited to afford this top of the line as it is worth it. It has been one week now! john
Saint Charles, MO
This is by far the quietest dishwasher we have ever owned. The hidden controls add to the very sleek appearance. The height-adjustable top rack is an added bonus.
Studio City, CA
Turbo Wash...the best on those 9x13 casserole pans. I'm not a fan of the manual clean out but price point and past experience with a 15 year old Kenmore made me get this one.
Extremely satisfied with my purchase of this diswasher. Looks and works great. I've been a "Kenmore" guy for many years and never had any issues or problems. Highly recommanded!
While this washer was quite expensive, it works as advertised. Consumer reports rated this washer as one of the top three and it shows. Our dishes have never been cleaner, the washer is virtually silent. This machine outshine the kitchenaid it replaced by a long shot.
We bought this dishwasher because of Consumer Reports' rating. We owned it about one month. It was very quiet when operating. However, it frequently left food grit on dishes and on one occasion left large pieces of food, as if it had not even been running (but it was). Service was called and came within a few days but the technician could not find anything wrong with the dishwasher. We talked with him and with the salesman and tried their suggestions (clean the filters, make sure to run the hot water at the faucet until hot, use appropriate dishwasher detergent) but continued to have problems with cleaning. The racks were also hard to load efficiently (maybe due to our rather thick stoneware dishes) and it did not seem to hold nearly as many dishes as our previous dishwasher. We were very disappointed with this dishwasher so we exchanged it for a different brand (GE) and so far are much happier with it.
This dishwasher cleans great and is very quiet. I am thrilled with this purchase. My only complaint is that this is my first stainless steel dishwasher, and I am constantly cleaning off the fingerprints. I would still choose the SS over black/white, though.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399 Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.