Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212774000 | Model# 12774
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After 2:45 min., I still had water on the door, the top of the SS tub was wet, and I had to use a towel to dry my silverware. I had two service calls and both times I was told it was working properly. I don't think I should have to pay $800. , wait over 2 hours and it still be wet inside.
Runs quietly and smart looking. cleaning is good on all dishes. panel is distinct and function nicely even for beginners . I am 75years old and I found it easy to process. Placing the dishes into the machine was great too with the chart helping the placing for 12 settings. However the pots and pans was a small challenge in there placing to gain advantage of the space left.. Forks, knives, spoons excellent set up for washing clean. Soak tray was easy to follow through. For a small moment the small box for liquid could not be easily found and opened. Thus far enjoying the new dishwasher because is a time saving machine. ( I may add I run everything around the house/this a husband chore).
Ft Mitchell, KY
I have had this dishwasher for a few weeks and so far it does a great job! It's very quiet and all of the dishes are coming out spotless. I left dried chili bowls and a plastic container with dried salad dressing for a few days and they still came out sparkling clean. The bisque color blends beautifully with my off white cabinets giving a streamlined look. Please continue making the bisque color.
We replaced our dishwasher 2 years ago during a remodel with a cheap model and were not happy. We exchanged it for the Sears Kenmore Dishwasher during the Labor Day sale. We are very happy with our choice, it cleans better than the last one and the racks are high quality!
I had this expensive machine in my home for 6 days when I called and told Sears to come and get it. I did not want it in my house at all. It replaced a top-of-the line approximately fifteen-year-old Kenmore dishwasher. The reason I bought a new Kenmore is because I have used Kenmore appliances exclusively for over 50 years. My old one still washed clean, left glass ware shining, and the longest cycle on it was 96 minutes. I NEVER used as "rinse aid". I have been in this house for 32 years -- still the same water. The only thing wrong with the old dishwasher was the door to the detergent dispenser was broken, so I just put two pellets in it, which worked OK. Wish I had it back! When the new Kenmore Elite installation man left, he said he had put it on a "short cycle" to be sure it was OK. The machine was still running -- running for the next couple of hours. I thought something was wrong with it. I opened it to see what "stage" it was in; however, that was not very helpful. I finally cancelled the cycle since there were no dishes in it. I then read the manual and discovered it was SUPPOSED to run up to four hours or more on some cycles. During the six days before I called to return it, I ran the machine three times -- one on the regular cycle (180 minutes in the manual). Again on the "one hour" cycle which took one hour and 31 minutes. The last time on the pots-and-pans cycle with high-heat dry option, which took three hours and 41 minutes. On each one of these runs, the lightly-soiled, light loads came out wet and spotted. The silverware basket and the silverware actually dripped water even after leaving it in the machine for an additional day. The dishes were not real clean after any of the tries. Also, the inside of the door was ALWAYS wet after the initial run. After the removal of the machine, I now have a leak under my sink that I did not have before. Sears picked up the machine on a Tuesday after I called the preceding Thursday. I went to the store and got credit on my Sears card. The $100 installation fee I just lost. I have no complaints against any Sears personnel. The were all very nice. This product, however, has pretty well destroyed my confidence in Kenmore. I now have NO dishwasher and am going to try another brand -- not made by Whirlpool.
Supper Quite, smooth, fast, did a great job the very first time I used it. this unit is so quite you don't even know it is running. I had to put my ear against the door to hear it running. Easy loading and unloading too!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- 5% off w Sears card on purchases over $299 OR no interest paid for 12 months on purchases over $299 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.