Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212774000 | Model# 12774
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had this dishwasher for about 6 months now. We previously had a Kenmore Elite that was about 20 years old. We have been happy with other Kenmore purchases and trusted this brand for dishwashers. It also helped that it was recommended by Consumer Reports. This dishwasher is extremely quiet -- as others have commented, sometimes I forget that it is running. The lights on the front panel help guide me to when it is running (blue), when dishes are drying (red) and when it has cooled down and can be opened to unload (green). I haven't had an issue with wet dishes -- we use the rinse aid. I usually run it in the evening, so I run the Smart Wash and don't worry about how long it takes because we're not going to unload the dishes until the morning.
Washer does an excellent job, but operator's manual could be more explanatory concerning the indicator lights.
Dishwasher is very quite and efficient in it's operation. Stainless is of high quality and matches other Kenmore Elite products, even if different years apart.
Bought this dishwasher in October of 2013. Installed it a month or two later. Its been okay, the soap usually needs to be rinsed off of some dishes after each cycle. Today a plastic part from the spinning arm on the bottom fell onto the heating element on the bottom. I'm feeling very lucky I was home when it happened. The parts to fix it are under $100 so it could be worse. I could be replacing my house instead of a bunch of burnt plastic smelling dishes.
We had a top-of-the-line Samsung...very pricey...and it was horrible! Dishes didn't get clean, etc etc etc. After only 3 years, the plastic pieces holding the trays were breaking and then the main computer board went out. So we went with Kenmore and this new machine is a DREAM! Dishes are clean and literally sparkle. Can't think of anything bad to say at all! I just wish we had gone with Kenmore 3 years ago and saved the hassle and money of the Samsung.
Went in thinking I wanted a Bosh & Ed Gardner our sales rep explained the difference between this model & the Bosh, I wanted a heating element. We love this dishwasher & our dishes are so clean!!!!!
This dishwasher works like a dream this is the second time we have used it. It is amazingly quiet and will do more than anyone can image. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.
Everything about this dishwasher is first class. Dishes come out sparkling clean every time. Turbo wash does a nice job on pot and pans. We are very pleased with this purchase.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 01-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.