Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212774000 | Model# 12774
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had it for about 2 weeks, and so far we're happy with the cleaning performance and the minimal noise level. You can barely tell that it's running. The design is very sleek and matches other Kenmore Elite appliances in our kitchen. The hidden touch controls are easy to use. The Turbo Nozzle feature is very efficient and useful.
I love this dishwasher! It's everything I wanted...quiet and efficient. I can't tell when it's running it's so quiet. My dishes haven't been this clean in ages. I highly recommend this dishwasher.
I have owned this dishwasher for 1 1/2 years and have really been happy with it until the cheap plastic nobs that held the top rack it in the rollers broke. It seems to clean well and is super quiet. So quiet that I couldn't count the number of times I opened it while it was running because you can't even hear it when standing right next to it. I will buy a replacement rack for if possible but in my next house I will not be buying Kenmore elite appliances.
Actually, I want to love this dishwasher. It does a great job and is virtually silent. The one major problem is a design flaw with the upper rack. It has broken four times! Every time they come out to repair it they talk about how Sears got cheap and used too much plastic and it keeps breaking. It's pretty much a nightmare. Hope they have a recall and fix this annoying problem.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I purchased this dishwasher in June because it matched the stove and refrigerator I purchased. I did not need a new dishwasher, but my old one was white and I wanted everything to match. I hate this dishwasher. Maybe it's not installed right? My old one washed everything. I didn't even have to rinse my dishes before. Every time I take the silverware out, half of it is still dirty. Tupperware never comes out clean. Now I find myself practically hand washing everything before I put it in. What a waste. I even bought the more expensive dish detergent where as with my old dishwasher, I used the cheap stuff and it worked great. So sorry I bought this. And when I purchased it in June, it was $1,200!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.