Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212772000 | Model# 12772
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Although dishes came out cleaner on our old standard Maytag in the regular setting. This one needs a few settings pressed for clean dishes, which means it takes longer to wash them. It is bigger, so it's all good.
3 of the 4 wheels operating the upper dish rack fell off after 20 months, causing the rack to fall down upon the dishes in the bottom rack. The plastic prongs that hold the wheels are made from inferior plastic that can not hold up to the rigors of the heat and water that is part of the washing process. Also, the flimsy design used to retain the wheels on the prongs is inadequate. The 2 year parts warranty is no good because Sears makes you pay a repair man to come out and diagnose what is wrong, at a hefty fee. So you pay $100 or so to save $50. Don't fall for the warranty. This is not a $1000 plus dishwasher. When they sell it for less than $500, I would consider it. Just plan on replacing the wheel mechanism every year and a half or so. Wow, what a piece of ****.
Very quiet. Does great job washing. Make sure you clean the strainers out frequently. NOTE: There are several hose clamps on this machine. They will come loose eventually. Depending upon which clamp comes loose you will either have water spraying underneath getting wiring connections wet and possibly shorting out your control board resulting in an expensive repair. Search Fault code F2E2 on the intranet to verify what I am saying. The other clamp is on the pump. I had this clamp come loose and I don't need to tell you the mess that created. I replaced both hose clamps with "worm gear hose clamps". I was very lucky that I didn't have an electrical problem and the machine started back up after drying out. So, when you get your machine. Flip it on it's side or front to get access to the bottom. Then replace the hose clamps you see. I replaced two. Maybe you should replace all of them with more reliable clamps.
We are very pleased with our new dishwasher! The dishes are very cleaned including the wine glasses!
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
I purchased this dishwasher as a replacement for a 10 yr old Kenmore dishwasher, along with all new Kenmore Elite products on 10/30/14. Just after it was installed, I had to call service to come out as one of the tension supports that provides tension to the door when opening and closing failed. What once was a metal spring providing tension on older models, is now a piece of rope, which frayed and was holding on by a thread, literally. But besides that issue, the dishwasher is just not best in class, or worth the price. It does not dry dishes completely. Plastic items and glasses are left wet. But more troubling, the inside of the dishwasher does not dry. When opened after the cycle and full drying cycle completed, the interior is very wet. I have to wipe off the inside of the door with paper towels. I am not talking about a few or several stray drops of water, it is very wet after a full cycle and having used the Heated Dry feature. I washed a load and went out of town for two weeks, opened the dishwasher which had been unloaded before I left town, and it was still completely wet. I have to leave the dishwasher door slightly open after a cycle for a day for the dishwasher to dry out. It's a bit noisier than I would have expected as well. I would not recommend this product.
Purchased this unit on Cyber Monday. Was delivered three days later. We are very pleased with this unit. It is very quiet, has many modes and most importantly it cleans dishes very well!
Bought DW online, delivered & installed within 3 business days. Great service! DW runs so quiet, cleans & dries my dishes well & am very pleased with my purchase!
This is the second Kenmore Elite dishwasher I have bought. We sold our home and bought a new one but they didn't have a good dishwasher. So off to Sears I went! I was amazed when I put in a very dirty casserole dish and thought to my self this will be the test. If this comes out clean then I will forever be sold on the Kenmore Elite dishwashers. As I opened the door after the cycle was done I could not believe my eyes. Amazing! It was spotless! YaY! I LOVE this dishwasher! Thank you Sears for making such amazing products!
Saint Petersburg, FL
This Dishwasher is the quietest one I have ever tried to here and does an awesome cleaning job. It is a pretty addition to the kitchen with a real ease to use.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.