Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212762000 | Model# 12762
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this dishwasher model several years ago for our MA home. We loved it so much that we bought the same model last week for our FL home. It's so quiet and the newer model has even better features than the prior one!
Purchased this model (they change it every year) a over two years ago. Had 4 service calls. They replaced wire harness, pump assemply, main control board (twice), buttons and something else. All in about 8 months. Upon request, they gave me a new unit because they really did not know what the problem was. Very nice, so Service gets 5 stars. Slightly different model (because they change every year). So any spare parts from earlier unit were worthless. New unit lasted 1 year and 4 months. Intermittent at first, finally could not finish a cycle. Diagnostics did not work. Error code was wrong or non-existant. No extended warranty because my much earlier Kenmore Elite lasted 10 years. Service said give us $200 and we will repair and warrant the unit for 1 year. Good deal, so I said yes. A month later, the part they think they needed was still backordered. So the new warranty i purchased will give me $500 toward the purchase of a new unit. So I paid $750 on sale for the orignial unit. They replaced the unit once. Then I paid $200 for warranty/repair. They give me $500. So I paid $450 for two years of use. Loved how quite it was. Washed the dishes OK. But an applicance should cost less than $100 per year to own not $250 per year.
Just received this Dishwasher.Installation is Straight Forward,Cleans Dishes Very Well And is Quiet Not the quietest i heard But Hey appliances Make Noises!!! The Only reason I don't give 5 stars Is because The Led status Lights Are blinding If you stare at them But who stares At the dishwasher When washing!!! Great Product i love Kenmore Appliances And will Keep buying them till I Die!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Even after following the instructions and troubleshooting options in the manual, the dishwasher has started leaking water from the lower right corner after six months of use, plus dishes occasionally come out with gray streaks on them. On top of that, I'm having problems figuring out how to make a claim under Sears' 3-year protection plan. The dishwasher looks very nice and is extremely quiet, however, so if I could just figure out how to get Sears to come out and fix it, I'd be happy.
We replaced a 15 year old Kenmore dishwasher and were so excited to be getting a new one. It is nice and quiet but that is the only thing that is better. We regularly have to re wash dishes (and we do a lot of dishes so this is very inconvenient), the dishes feel strange when they come out and the cycle is very long. It cleans somewhat better if we use a longer or hotter cycle but since this dishwasher runs for 2.5-3 hours anyways I try not to have to use a longer cycle. I would no buy this dishwasher again. Very disappointed.
Delivery and install went well. I had to special order the color I wanted and it came in quickly. Love the dishwasher, runs quiet dishes came out very clean and dry no water spots.
From the get-go we've had issues with this dishwasher, including the delivery (we were told a date/time when it would be delivered, then we'd get a call saying it wasn't in the shipment...this happened three times, and each time we uninstalled our old dishwasher and then had to reinstall it). We've had it for about six months and we're kicking ourselves because we didn't return it when we had the chance. It doesn't dry the dishes (in fact, the entire inside of the machine and the dishes are wet and/or have a humid "film" on them, and oftentimes it doesn't even clean them, leaving a residue and sometimes a funny smell, or a smell of detergent. The racks are chintzy (the bottom rack often derails), the control panel is very sensitive and sometimes just brushing up against it turns it on (if it's off) or cancels the cycle (if it's on). This is the first time we've had such a negative experience with Sears/Kenmore. It appears from the other reviews that our experience is not unusual, although there are also plenty of excellent reviews. Maybe there was a bad "batch" made?
It cleaned a dirty casserole dish as it said it would. It is sooooo quiet. The gadgets inside that hold lids and the top rack moves up and down are wonderful for when I have my good dishes or stemware in there. I did wake up to a bad smell from the dishwasher this morning but Ii am hoping it is just a fluke.
I've had this dishwasher for a little over 3 months. I've had problems since the day I bought it - (1) it doesn't clean the dishes thoroughly (leaves residue) and that's with rinsing/lightly washing before hand, (2) runs for almost 4 hrs on the "normal" cycle, and (3) consistently leaves the soap/residue in the door container (even though I always clean the screen trap which was recommended the first time this happened a month in to the purchase). I really thought it would get better over time, but it hasn't so I am going to try and return it. I'm really shocked since this has such good ratings. On the plus side it's super quiet - ? Please beware!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.