Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212762000 | Model# 12762
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It cleaned a dirty casserole dish as it said it would. It is sooooo quiet. The gadgets inside that hold lids and the top rack moves up and down are wonderful for when I have my good dishes or stemware in there. I did wake up to a bad smell from the dishwasher this morning but Ii am hoping it is just a fluke.
Dishwasher works great, and is overall a huge improvement over our previous one. The only issue we've encountered is the bottom tier can roll off the track from time to time. (Not a big problem though.) Do double check with your sales person about delivery and installation. Ours was a bit of a hassle, but Sears was easy to work with on this.
I've had this dishwasher for a little over 3 months. I've had problems since the day I bought it - (1) it doesn't clean the dishes thoroughly (leaves residue) and that's with rinsing/lightly washing before hand, (2) runs for almost 4 hrs on the "normal" cycle, and (3) consistently leaves the soap/residue in the door container (even though I always clean the screen trap which was recommended the first time this happened a month in to the purchase). I really thought it would get better over time, but it hasn't so I am going to try and return it. I'm really shocked since this has such good ratings. On the plus side it's super quiet - ? Please beware!
Bought this and had it delivered yesterday. I saved a non-stick pan that was lightly soiled (in fact, food came off with the wipe of a finger) and ran it through three cycles: quick wash, pots and pans, and pots and pans with powerscrub. After all three of those and about 6 hours of washing cycles, the pan is still dirty and still comes clean with the wipe of a paper towel. Don't waste your money on this.
We bought this dishwasher only three years ago. There are only two of us in our home, so we use it just a few times a week. Only used the turbo zone 3 times. Had to replace the pump a year ago. Now the motor and circuit board are out. We are trashing the fancy machine and bought something more simple.
Lake Geneva, WI
Cleans dishes well and is an overall a great product. They only downfall is that the sensor buttons are easy to hit whiel working by the dishwasher, you have to remeber to use the keypad lock feature.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Oct-2014 See details.