Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212833000 | Model# 12833
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 12833 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on August 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This dishwasher is beautifully designed, but that's it. It started to leak water through the bottom and into the basement after only 9 months. Will have it repaired under warranty, but don't have much faith in it now and afraid to run it without watching it for leaks from now on. It was very expensive and would expect so much more than this for the money. Will not purchase Kenmore again.
Was not sure about getting this dishwasher after the negative reviews, but I don't believe everything I read online. This dishwasher is fabulous! It installed very easy, cleans extremely well and is so quiet you cannot hear it run, at all! My wife and I can now start the dishwasher as the party still goes on and nobody will know. Worth the money.
We have always bought appliance from Sears, and based on CR recommendation, we got this in March 2014. It started leaking in July 2014! It took five service visits (spanning 8 weeks - two months!) to figure out they need to replace the unit. Guess what, the new unit started leaking this week (Dec 2014) and damaged the basement! PLEASE Stay away from this model, even if it is offered for FREE.
This dishwasher was purchased to replace a 10 year old Bosch that was causing problems. The salesperson was great in helping us get what we wanted delivered and set up. The installers were super nice. The Kenmore, looks fantastic in our kitchen.....but its performance is even better. Its surprising how we had got used to the deficiencies of the Bosch....not good on cleaning pots, not good at drying anything other than crockery and noisy! The Kenmore cleans and dries everything and has many options to ensure you have the correct program for the job.....but importantly it does it all at a complete whisper!!! Really it is so quiet....like somebody else said...you wonder if it is working!!! Everything about it shouts quality.....except the rolling in and out of the baskets could be improved. We have now owned the Kenmore a couple of months and are still happy with everything. At $1399 it was not cheap but the price was worth it for this quality dishwasher!!! Recommend it, we certainly do!
This dishwasher cleans very well and the clean out port is easy to use. You cannot put in a cookie sheet or any other large item without taking out the top rack, which is a huge pain. It's low to the ground, so I thought it would hold a lot more dishes than my other one, but it really doesn't hold much. You also have to be careful to not put a tall object on the bottom near the door or the dish detergent container won't open. That limits where you can put larger items (including plates). It would be good if you could see where it is within the wash cycle, but that's not possible. It is VERY quiet - sometimes I hear the little chime go over to tell me it's done and I've forgotten it was even washing! That's a huge plus.
The top tray adjustment arm broke after 6 weeks, then it started leaking at 6 months, then the bottom spray broke off and melted shortly thereafter. This is my 2nd kenmore. They are a waste of money, both of them. I'm not sure how JDPowers rates these but I don't trust these ratings after a second purchase based on their reco.
Saint Louis, MO
I purchased the Kenmore Elite 24" Built-in Stainless Steel Dishwasher. It has been a blessing. We had a salesman, who was friendly and helpful. He told us this model was the top of the line. He was right. Our dishes come out looking new. The dishwasher is so quiet, you do not know it is on. We also are thankful for Sear's certified installer, Don Heaton. He was professional, very knowledgeable about the product and did an excellent job installing the unit. He also gave us some tips about dishwashers that we did not know. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
not pleased with this washer...it takes a very long time wash compared to my old GE washer..and IT DOES NOT DRY must pick each item and dry by hand..the smart dry is not smart it will not do heated dry which works the best..would not buy this again may go out and buy another GE...
This dishwasher is VERY quiet. If the indicators were not on, I would not even know it is running. Initially, the first dishwasher they delivered the indicator lights for cycles running did not light up. The installer had me call Sears and tell them item was defeactive and they did bring another to replace it. I have since had no problems and I like the dishwasher very much. Very quiet and efficient. Love the adjustable upper rack.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.