Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212833000 | Model# 12833
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 12833 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on August 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this product 6 months ago from Sears.com and have been having issues every since. The drain pump was faulty and I have had two service requests in less than 6 months. This is not what you would expect for a dishwasher that costs more than $1,500. Very disappointed.
Johnson City, TN
Bought this after extensive research into various brands to replace a decent builder-grade Whirlpool that was pushing 10 years old. I can't believe how utterly quiet this machine is compared to the old one. It has a nice array of features and gets even the most stubborn dirty dishes squeaky clean. I love the one-hand adjustable rack and the silverware organizer in the utensil basket. Great, great machine all around and highly recommended!
first let me say that the delivery and installation were first class. second let me say that this dishwasher is amazing. at each setting the dishes and gooky pans come out sparkling clean. it is beautiful and quiet. very well made. in my opinion priced right.
So quiet that on first use I wasn't sure that it was running. I am also pleased with its cleaning abilities. I gave it a real test with dried on egg and other usually hard to get clean food soils. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher.
I have had this dishwasher for about a couple of months now. It has been great. It cleans really well no matter how I load the dishwasher. I can't get over how quiet it is. I was really impressed with the one hand adjuster at first, but I hardly have to use it. I do not like the knife holder it keeps falling off. The drying option really works well. Worth every penny.
Kenmore never disappoints my family. Replacing my previous Kenmore dishwaher after 15 years and decieded to go with another Kenmore product. This dishwaher even quieter than expected and cleans and dries beautifully. The quality of the tub and heavy duty feel of the door is very nice. The interior room is just as spacious as previous washer which was a plus. The cycles do take a bit longer and when opening and closing the door you tend to accidently press a cycle button on the control panel but it is easily corrected. Sleak design is well worth adjusting to this.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.