Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212833000 | Model# 12833
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 12833 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on August 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lake Villa, IL
A disappointed long-time customer. This model is prone to circuit board failures. My family of 7 will be without the use of this ?top-end? dishwasher for 6 weeks while we wait for the backordered part to arrive. I called Sears and asked for a replacement unit due to the fact that we will be without our dishwasher for close to 2 months and they refused. Don?t get rid of your old dishwasher if you decide to purchase one of these- Odds are you will need to hook it back up while you?re waiting for parts.
I just got this dishwasher and installed it myself. When I was finished I loaded it and turned it on. The lights turned on but it appeared nothing happened. To my surprise it was running and I couldn't even hear it. Unbelievably quiet.
Love this dishwasher! So quiet I wasn't even sure it was on! This model has the easy glide wheels that the older model doesn't have. Directions do not say what the light indicators mean though... Blue means washing, red is drying and green is complete.
Got this dish washer about a month ago. Read reviews and looked at other machines from high end to lower end. Have had several other brands, none as nice as this one. Like all other reviews it is very quiet. Does an excellent job of cleaning dishes. Tested it with dried on egg. Cleaned it off. No more washing before loading, everything goes in as is. Have not had to use power wash feature yet. Drying is very good too. I think this is due to heating element still in bottom of this machine, most others don't have this feature any more. This machine is built sturdier than most. Drawers slide easily loaded or empty. Set it up myself. Only one trip to big box hardware store for new hoses. I do not know why people like timers. I do not miss it.
We had this dishwasher installed two months ago, and thus far are very impressed. It is incredibly quiet. It has a light on the front that shows which stage the cycle is in...blue when washing, red when drying and green when done. We use it about five times a week and so far everything has come out spotless. We scrape the plates, but do not rinse them. It looks classy. We have not had it long enough to speak to reliability, but to date have had very good luck with Kenmore Elite appliances.
I purchased this product 6 months ago from Sears.com and have been having issues every since. The drain pump was faulty and I have had two service requests in less than 6 months. This is not what you would expect for a dishwasher that costs more than $1,500. Very disappointed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.