Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212813000 | Model# 12813
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 45 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 12813 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on August 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this dishwasher in March 2014 because Consumer Reports rated it highly. On two occasions utensils (a fork the first time and a plastic spatula the second) slipped through the racks and landed on the bottom of the dishwasher. In both instances, the heating element burned the utensil so badly that my two-floor house smelled like a chemical fire for several days even after windows were left open for hours. Because this happened with a plastic utensil the second time, we are currently unable to use the dishwasher - a few inches of plastic are still stuck to the heating element. I called Sears Customer support. For over 25 minutes I was passed around to various departments - yes, I still have a warranty; yes, a service call would be free of charge; no, we don't know if this is a product recall defect and can't guarantee there will be no charge, etc. etc. I was finally disconnected. I'll continue to pursue this but in the meantime wanted to let people know that, regardless of whether there is a recall, this is a really dangerous appliance.
This dishwasher and all with the same interior design are not capable of washing a standard cookie sheet and using the top rack in the same load. We were trying to figure out why our dishes were not getting clean, we were using the most aggressive washing settings but still it was worse than out 20 year old dishwasher. I later noticed that even in the highest top rack position, a cookie sheet on the bottom rack prevents the spinner below the top rack from spinning; thus stopping 90% of all cleaning from the bottom of the top rack. This point was confirmed by the sears help line. "THIS DISHWASHER WILL NOT CLEAN STANDARD COOKIE SHEETS"
We got a great deal on this dishwasher. It was a floor model with a small ding that can't be seen when the door is closed. My favorite thing about this dishwasher is the decibel level. My dishwasher opens right onto my living room and this one is sooooo quiet. My favorite feature by far. But even still, I love everything else about this one also.
Not very happy with this one, It was missing parts that I am still trying to trace down. I need the metal brackets that keep it from tipping over and the drain hose. Once I can use it I will get back to you.
Searched the reviews and picked this dishwasher at a good sale price. Picked up from the local Sears store. Started to install and found issues with fitting in the standard opening and realized the unit was severely bent and had been dropped. Being desperate for a dishwasher, with the old one in the trash, broke out the BFH and straightened it out with some serious whacks. Installed and worked fine for seven months and then the top rack rollers started breaking off due to harden flimsy plastic axles on the top rack supports. Called in the warranty and Sears agreed to send a complete new top rack but I'm afraid in another seven months I'll have the same problem as I'm sure its the same grade of plastic, or maybe something else will break in the mean time? Should have stuck with Bosch, great dishwasher that I left behind when I moved and loved, or another Euro design... Not listening to these reviews anymore.
This is an excellent dishwasher turbo zone does wonders on dirty pans dishes etc... I used to clean my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher I now just rinse of any loose food and the dishes come out flawlessly the only negative is the top rack has to be in the top position to fit my taller dishes in the bottom but if you want to wash tall dishes in the bottom and wine glasses in the top you will have a problem the rack can only be adjusted to 2 pre set levels I think it would be wise to make the rack stay at any position you choose other than that this is a great dishwasher
Staten Island, NY
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.