Kenmore Pro 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212803000 | Model# 12803
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Pro 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Pro built-in dishwasher 1280 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on April 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Since I was very happy with my last Kenmore dishwasher; I purchased this dishwasher three years ago when I upgraded my kitchen. The dishes appear clean but have such a horrible odor I have to rewash them by hand. I have two different plumbers check on the installation in case it was the issue and both told me it was properly installed. I've tried every conceivably reasonable thing I could attempting to 'clean and eradicate' the problem to no avail. Sears tech would only tell me that this must be an installation issue; but I never had this problem before and the plumbers assure me it is not.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The service calls are piling up on this unreliable machine! Third call in the last 5 weeks and its 1 year old! I have a houseful of company arriving in 5 days and the first available appointment is a week from today! unreliable machine and ridiculous repair service!
Bought this diswasher a year ago along with other stainless steel appliances. The washer works well and has a roomy inside, however the front stainless steel panel seems a bit cheap, additionally it stains and will not come clean with any cleaners we tried. None of our other appliances has this problem... its very frustrating and looks terrible.
Beautiful design and very well built. Very quiet. In order for dishwashers to meet EPA standards, there are two tradeoffs with all new dishwashers, they take longer to wash and longer to dry. This unit cleans dishes extremely well without pre-rinsing. I was going to go with Bosch, but I don't like that they use steam to dry rather than heating element combined with steam. This dishwasher was recently rated #1 by Consumer Reports.
Replaced one week after delivery. Bottom washer broke. Had second one repaired twice. Bottom washer did not work, dishes still dirty after washing dishes. Tech had us turn hot water heater to maximum. Still doesn't clean. Going back to sears to trade it in for a Bosch.
Quiet, cleans very well, spacious. I researched this model on consumer reports and it lives up to the ratings. Two negatives (and they are not that important to me) the door pull is a bit bulky and the bottom rack must be pulled from the center or it becomes misaligned. Over all thumbs up.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 08-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances priced $499 and over or Special Financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra savings off Kenmore appliances over $499 Sold by Sears! Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.