Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212793000 | Model# 12793
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 1279 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 39 dBA + Smart Dry + On Hand Adjuster
- 360° PowerWash Plus Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on April 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very pleased with everything about this dishwasher. It cleans well, holds my large pots and pans, and even tells me what's going on in the digital display. It's a great choice.
We had this dishwasher for 1 year and 1 week and it started leaking. We purchased the extended warranty. Technician came out and needed to order 4 parts- one of them being the MOTOR. Similar to the comment posted by the other reviewer- the MOTOR is on backorder until December 26. By the time it arrives, it will be over a month without a dishwasher AND no dishwasher for the holidays. Apparently, not having a major appliance for an extended amount of time, especially during the holidays, is acceptable to Sears. What is their policy for stocking replacement parts? I requested a replacement dishwasher and was denied- a replacement requires MULTIPLE visits from a technician. Prior to this we had a builder-grade GE dishwasher that was 12 years old and still running. I would not recommend this dishwasher, or any products from Sears. The customer service is poor and they do not stand by their products.
I purchased this as part of my kitchen remodel and when it was finally installed it worked great. The dishes always come out clean after each use. Also it is so quiet, you do not even know it is going.
I love how quiet this dishwaser is. Also cleaningwise, it does a great job too. We cook oily indian stuff sometimes. With the turbo zone, it can clean that pretty well. Also, the top rack only washing feature is nice too. We save time and water if its just for two of us.
Redondo Beach, CA
After 3 months the pump on the dishwasher failed. Wow. So much for kemmore elite. I'll b with won't my diseases for over two weeks. Just a single gal washing a load or two a week. Not much love here for kenmore
Another field goal. Works great, cleans great. The loadest cycle is the water running into the tub. You know, the sound of water going through the pipes. Can't get any quieter.
This very expensive dishwasher broke in less than a year. The motor needs to be replaced and shocker- sears can't find the part! For a dishwasher less than a year old!! It's not a weird part- it's the MOTOR!! Very disappointed in dishwasher and SEARS!! Would NOT recommend either!!!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.