Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212793000 | Model# 12793
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 1279 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 39 dBA + Smart Dry + On Hand Adjuster
- 360° PowerWash Plus Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on April 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased this new dishwasher as part of a complete kitchen remodel; in fact, all of the appliances we've chosen are Sears Kenmore. We based our decision on the reliability of the product and excellent service. It's stylish while being highly effective.
Rockville Centre, NY
I bought this Kenmore dishwasher September 1, 2014 and I must say it is absolutely worth the money! Prior to purchasing this dishwasher I researched various models including this one. I read the online reviews and actually went to Sears to view the products and talk to the sales people. One thing that I learned is that most of the negative reviews were due to incorrect installation, the reviewer not understanding how to use the dishwasher properly, or expectations that were totally unreasonable! I installed the dishwasher personally and made sure that I followed the installation instructions to the letter. Additionally, I read the instructions on how to load, operate, and use the special features of the dishwasher. The end result is weeks of clean dishes with very little problems. The one problem we had with a dirty dish was due to baked on cheese that left a little residue on the plate, but once we understood that baked on cheese was hard to to clean we simply set the dishwasher for the high temperature wash using the turbo zone. For average everyday washes, my wife normally selects the smart wash and smart dry cycles and that does the job most of the time. Now for the most impressive part of this dishwasher...it is ultra quiet! Most of the time I can only tell that the dishwasher is running by looking at the display.Overall, this is a very good dishwaher and I would absolutely recommend this Kenmore dishwasher! You can't go wrong!
I bought this machine and got it installed on 08/29. Today it stopped to work an showed famous "Service code F2E2". Before purchase, I read review and thought issue mentioned in those poor review won't happen to me...well, now here is the consequence
I have had this dishwasher for about a month now. I absolutely LOVE it! It cleans very well and I can not get over how quiet it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
We replaced a dishwasher that was in our house when we bought it a year ago. It was noisy, cleaning poorly and developing mold inside. We picked out our new Kenmore that promised quiet and excellent cleaning on a Thursday ( after consulting Consumer Reports, etc.). It was on the Labor Day sale, and we received it professionally installed two days later. We cannot hear a thing, and it does a beautiful job on crystal and plastic alike. Love it!
I got this dishwasher after reading reviews and looking at consumer reports. I had 3 issues with the design. 1. The knife holder is more trouble than it's worth. It gets caught if you have a longer knife. 2. The top rack single hand mechanism works part time. I spent more time trying to get the sides even instead of one up and one down. 3. After 3 days of using the washer the top rack stopped rolling out all the way. It had to do with the raising and lowering mechanism. I returned it and we'll see how the new dishwasher does. I'm not even going to try a second dishwasher of this model.
I am most pleased with the performance of this dishwasher. I have had it for about 2 months. It is so quiet, you can hardly tell it is running, and the dishes come out sparkling clean. I have not had any problem with the cleaning results. There are two minor negative features i have found: 1) the seam at the top edge of the door where the electronic controls traps crumbs from my countertop, and 2) the detergent door flips open and projects into the dishwasher during the cycle and you have to make sure you do not place a bulky item in front of it or it will not be able to open.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.