Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212793000 | Model# 12793
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Powerful and Quiet
The quietest dishwasher Kenmore has ever made at only 39 decibels, this ENERGY STAR® Kenmore Elite built-in dishwasher 1279 lets you rest and relax while it does all the hard work. The combination of the 360-degree PowerWash™ Plus technology and TurboZone® with rotating spray jets attacks your greasiest and grimiest dishes. Don't worry about your large or odd-shaped pots and pans. The one-hand adjuster makes lifting the upper rack very easy. It also has an efficient UltraClean wash system that knows the exact amount of water and energy to use so you can save money on your utility bills.
- 39 dBA + Smart Dry + One Hand Adjuster
- 360° PowerWash Plus Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on April 17, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The dishwasher was installed poorly - not straight. The racks would roll out if the door was open - with or without dishes in them. Required a service call to fix. The dishes have to be scrubbed more than my old dishwasher to get clean. A brand new $1000+ dishwasher should not have to clean dishes before you wash them. Not worth the money.
Flower Mound, TX
This item has a defective design for the upper rack and all wheels. Cheap, poor quality plastic break after about a year (when the standard warranty is over). Spend a little time checking online; this is a common, well-know, pervasive problem. Do not purchase.
I never write reviews, but couldn't help it this time. This is by far the worst dish washer we've ever had. Bought it on Consumer Reports rating of 85, the highest it looked at. But now when you look at customer reviews it rates a 2.6 stars. Terrible! We had a problem only a few months in with water leaking everywhere. Sears sent out a technician that didn't know how to fix. Finally ordered a whole new motor unit. Now just another few months later, it is leaking everywhere. Ruined my floors, walls, and ceiling downstairs. I would never recommend this unit to anyone, and am very unhappy that when I asked for a new unit the first time Sears said NO. And would only send a technician which took a while to come out, then we had to wait two weeks to get the parts. It still broke again! P.S. It never washed or dried dishes well anyways, but I could put up with that. Not flooding my house! Thanks
I originally bought a Bosch from Sears--it was terrible. It never worked correctly from Day 1. I exchanged for the Kenmore Elite. It is so much better! The drying element alone makes this one superior. I do wish it had the 3rd shelf that is now on Bosch and Kitchen Aid models. Otherwise this is perfect!
Buffalo Grove, IL
Runs very quietly - the drying cycle takes a while to work--the first few washes/drying were filled with water now there is much less.Looks very nice-(all though mine has a small weird discoloration on the front)
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.