Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212763000 | Model# 12763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had this dishwasher for a little over 3 months. I've had problems since the day I bought it - (1) it doesn't clean the dishes thoroughly (leaves residue) and that's with rinsing/lightly washing before hand, (2) runs for almost 4 hrs on the "normal" cycle, and (3) consistently leaves the soap/residue in the door container (even though I always clean the screen trap which was recommended the first time this happened a month in to the purchase). I really thought it would get better over time, but it hasn't so I am going to try and return it. I'm really shocked since this has such good ratings. On the plus side it's super quiet - ? Please beware!
Bought this and had it delivered yesterday. I saved a non-stick pan that was lightly soiled (in fact, food came off with the wipe of a finger) and ran it through three cycles: quick wash, pots and pans, and pots and pans with powerscrub. After all three of those and about 6 hours of washing cycles, the pan is still dirty and still comes clean with the wipe of a paper towel. Don't waste your money on this.
We bought this dishwasher only three years ago. There are only two of us in our home, so we use it just a few times a week. Only used the turbo zone 3 times. Had to replace the pump a year ago. Now the motor and circuit board are out. We are trashing the fancy machine and bought something more simple.
Lake Geneva, WI
Cleans dishes well and is an overall a great product. They only downfall is that the sensor buttons are easy to hit whiel working by the dishwasher, you have to remeber to use the keypad lock feature.
I've had this dishwasher for several months now and if I had to do it over again, I'd purchase a different one. First, this dishwasher is very quiet and a much appreciated change from my old 80's-vintage jet engine of a dishwasher. You can hardly hear the water spraying from 10' away and my open kitchen no longer means the TV volume must be cranked while washing dishes. However, like most new high-efficiency dishwashers, this one takes forever to go thru the wash cycle. The normal wash will last about 2 hours during which it's routinely adding and dispensing water, which does get to be a slightly annoying sound if you're nearby. The water jets don't seem to be nearly as powerful as my old dishwasher, as after 2 hours there can still be crusty leftovers on silverware and some dishes. I'm routinely hand washing a few items after this dishwasher failed to clean them...a problem I never had with my old one. This model is routinely on sale and it definitely is not worth the full MSRP, on sale it's a marginal value at best.
So far, this dishwasher has been great. Very quiet during operation. Lots of options for cycles. Performs very well. Wish it came with a few more 'holders' for the stemware....two is just not enough! Will try to buy extras. Otherwise, quite pleased!
Downers Grove, IL
We purchased this dishwasher about 1 1/2 months ago and after a very bad experience with the purchase, we are fairly pleased with the unit. It is one of the quietest units we have ever found. I am disappointed with how long these new dishwashers have to run in order to get the dishes clean. Their selling feature is that the unit only uses 7.7 gal of water but it takes over 2 hrs to do the wash. My old unit took about 1 1/2 hrs to complete. I know it only takes 4.0-7.7 gals of water (I suppose that isn't very much water) but I wonder how much more electricity the unit uses than my old unit. I always use the heated dry feature. The dishes, glasses and plastic bowls that have edges where water gathers, do not dry and must be put on the side to dry or we have to dry them ourselves. I am not an engineer but they knew that most dishwashers including this model, did not dry everything properly. I would have thought they could have put a small fan into the machine to help dry the dishes.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Oct-2014 See details.