Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212763000 | Model# 12763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Airway Heights, WA
Even after following the instructions and troubleshooting options in the manual, the dishwasher has started leaking water from the lower right corner after six months of use, plus dishes occasionally come out with gray streaks on them. On top of that, I'm having problems figuring out how to make a claim under Sears' 3-year protection plan. The dishwasher looks very nice and is extremely quiet, however, so if I could just figure out how to get Sears to come out and fix it, I'd be happy.
Large capacity with adjustable top rack. Cleans great, just put the dishes in and don't worry about stuck on food like cheese and egg. Very quiet and looks great with a sleek clean design.
Takoma Park, MD
This did a great job washing dishes while it worked. Quiet too. Then one night it wouldn't stop washing dishes. Eight hours and it was still running. Had the control panel replaced (a week for an appointment, and another week waiting for the part). Worked well for another month, then absolutely dead. Control panel replaced again (again, a week for appointment, a week waiting for the part). And again... Thankfully, Sears is replacing this unit. It was such a great washer, I wish it hadn't had this problem.
We replaced a 15 year old Kenmore dishwasher and were so excited to be getting a new one. It is nice and quiet but that is the only thing that is better. We regularly have to re wash dishes (and we do a lot of dishes so this is very inconvenient), the dishes feel strange when they come out and the cycle is very long. It cleans somewhat better if we use a longer or hotter cycle but since this dishwasher runs for 2.5-3 hours anyways I try not to have to use a longer cycle. I would no buy this dishwasher again. Very disappointed.
Tomkins Cove, NY
I purchased this item 1.5 years ago, this week was my fourth repair. The man left because he didn't have a part. But, before leaving he put in a new motor. He said he had to get a new wiring system and then would be back. The last three repairs were replacing the panel board (computer), fixing a plug, and adjusting something within the wiringing. They have almost completely rebuilt this machine. The only good thing about it is that is it quiet. I have been on the phone with sears asking for a replacement but they have a policy that has to have 4 repairs within a period of time. My question is this, why should I have to have repairs at all. This was not cheap item, and I bought the maintenance agreement. Pretty soon, I will have paid for half of the unit with the maintenance agreements renewal and it still doesn't work. I also purchased a stove and microwave. They too have had repairs. I never purchased Sears items before this last purchase, and I never will purchase again. Buyer beware. I have had dishwashers before, must less costing, and never had a problem with any of them. I never put bad comments in reviews either, but this has to be said and I hope you think about purchasing this item after reading this review.
I was looking for a top of the line replacement dishwasher for my defective unit. Did a lot of shopping at all the big box stores and looked at a lot of units. The unit I purchased at Sears was just exactly what I was looking for and at the right price. I picked up the dishwasher in my truck did the installation myself. It was an easy job with plenty of instructions in the manuals that were provided. I also purchased the 3 year extended service contract, as being 81 years old, didn't want the hassle of chasing down parts and repair work in the future.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.