Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212763000 | Model# 12763
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If you happen to barely brush the control pad with your leg, the CANCEL button is activated, whether the dishwasher is off or (and this is the infuriating part) ***ON*** !! It immediately goes into 'Cancel' mode, drains and shuts down. The silly part is: in order to turn it ON, you often have to press START twice; in order to lock the control panel, you have to PRESS & HOLD the lock button. But the CANCEL feature is stupidly easy to inadvertently activate and is impossible to reverse. Many other dishwashers require depressing 2 buttons simultaneously or press-and-hold in order to cancel. This one only requires that you casually brush by it. It cleans well and is exceptionally quiet but this poorly engineered/designed "feature" is a deal breaker for me.
West Fargo, ND
This dishwasher is so quiet, when you run it you will have to check to make sure it's running because it's so quiet. The different levels of clean are awesome! I would recommend this to anyone! It's awesome!
Due to leaks in plastic water lines and around the base pump unit the dishwasher had to be installed three times.Once we were able to use it we found water pooled throughout the interior and on every flat surface on the inside i.e. the silverware basket. Half of the dishes and all of the silverware had to be hand dried. We called the Sears repair service and a repairman spent 30 minutes completing a "diagnostic" test and stated that everything was working fine. He suggested that we do not use the "normal" and "smart wash" cycles on the machine and only use the "1 hour wash" since it used less water. In other words, he was advising us not to use the dishwasher as it was intended to be used, but in a way that would lessen the problem. The repairman never accepted our description of water pooling throughout the interior after a wash cycle was completed. We are now stuck with a dishwasher that is incapable of providing dry dishes and we hand dry most of the contents after each load. This is the worst home appliance I have ever purchased.
This is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. The dishes come out spotless and it has so much room that I almost run out of dishes before it's even 3/4 full. The top rack for knives and other small items is great also. I have never enjoyed washing a load of dishes this much in my life. I have an open kitchen that faces into my great room and doing dishes was always a problem due to the noise, which interfered with the TV, so I always had to do dishes at night.. No more. I can do dishes anytime and no one even knows the unit is running. I cannot say enough good things about this dishwasher, it is so great. I've had it over 2 weeks now and still love everything about it. I am so glad I purchased this and would highly recommend it to anyone considering buying a dishwasher. It looks great in my kitchen also. I cannot think of one con for this unit, that's how much I like it. I have never felt this positive about any appliance before in my life, it is that great!
My husband suprised me with this Kenmore Elite stainless steel dishwasher. It is very efficient on water and detergent. I recommend the tablets instead of the liquid because of the efficiency. The turbo jets are great. Dishing come out very clean. There are many settings and it is easy to use.
Twin Falls, ID
We loved our experience shopping with Sears especially with Mark who helped us. He was very knowledgeable about dishwashers and helped us decide which one would be best suited to our families needs. It has worked awesome and are loving it!!
Make sure you bring your dishes when you buy this one. We use nice large plates and although they fit in out old Bosch, they are too big for this model. You have to place them outside of range of he upper spray propeller, which is annoying and limits the amount of dishes you can put in. If a large plate sits in front of the soap container, it will not open and you will wash without soap. Also the cycle takes WAY too long. On normal wash you get to wait 2.5 hours for your dishes, which at times still are stained. All in all, for a $1.000 model I am disappointed and I wish I would have bought a Bosch.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This dishwasher has been such a huge improvement over my old one. It is extremely quiet and that is definitely a plus since the kitchen is by the living room. It was impossible to watch TV or have a conversation with my old model, but you don't even know this one is on when in the next room.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 07-Sep-2014 See details.