Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212763000 | Model# 12763
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bossier City, LA
I have had this dishwasher for 9 months and now it is falling apart. Racks are terrible. Bottom rack will fall off of track all the time. Now the top rack is broken. Made by whirlpool. Also sounds like pump is failing. Junk.
The first one that was installed had a problem after 2 weeks, but they quickly replaced it. Of course it cleans great, but it is so quiet that I can't even tell it is operating at times.
Excellent dishwasher. Slightly biased review because I got this on sale at 54% off regular price the weekend before Memorial Day 2014. This makes give a full 5 start rating despite a few cons. I also make my own beer. This dishwasher is ideal for home brewers who use bottles. I have only ever used the Cascade Complete dual action packs (just enough rinse aid included for each wash). I do not fill the built in rinse aid reservoir. Pros: QUIET! I've never had a quiet dishwasher before. Apparently there is also an Ultra Quiet category that this dishwasher didn't make. I wouldn't spend the money on an Ultra quiet dishwasher. In the next room over in an open concept house, I can barely hear the dishwasher. With the TV on, I can not hear the dishwasher running Lots of space. The bottom rack sits lower in the dishwasher itself, giving plenty of room for the adjustable top rack if you decide to lower it. Point in case, I'm a home brewer that sanitizes bottles in the dishwasher. My last dishwasher I could only fit about 28 16 oz beer bottles and could only use the lower rack. With this dishwasher, I fit 62 of those bottles since they fit on the upper rack if I lower it, and all three spinning blades that spray water still had room to spin. This drastically reduces the chore of getting my bottles clean. Sanitizing cycle: Hospital grade sanitizing, which makes sure my home brew bottles are nice and clean. Water saving cycle: I live in drought stricken California. I can save water (the cycle is about 4 hours, do this overnight). Turbo Zone: That really really works on crusted casserole dishes. No need to pre-soak before putting into the dishwasher. We've even forgot to press the Turbo Zone button before running the dishwasher once, and a nasty dish was still sparkling clean. Wine glass clips: There are clips so you can safely wash two wine glasses with stems. We don't host tons of dinner parties, and we only have wine a few times a month. Two clips are sufficient for my household. Others may desire more. 3 splay blades: Bottom, top, and one attached to the bottom of the top rack that sprays in both directions. Complete coverage (see Turbo Zone above... when I forgot to enable Turbo Zone). Value: Major name brand quality at a more affordable price (check for super sales, I got this for a steal) Cons: Front panel control buttons are sensitive. I have leaned against the dishwasher mid cycle and it turned off. I corrected by not leaning against my dishwasher mid cycle. Cycle times are a little long. However, if doing full loads, due to how much I can load into the dishwasher, this is still shorter than running the dishwasher twice. No upper rack basket. This seems to be standard on several models these days. Only two wine stem clips: The clips are individual fold up when needed, and down when not needed, taking up no space at all. 4 clips would be nice for a set. Overall, EXCELLENT dishwasher. Very happy!
Very impressed with this unit. Really like the clean, sleek look. The options allow you to choose the correct level of cleaning needed for each load.. There isn't one thing I don't like about it.
It does a good job of washing pots/pans and all dishes that you can put in it, but when you try to dry them it still leaves them a little wet, with water in the bottom of the washer.
We've had this installed for about a week and a half. We do a lot of dishes so this has been utilized quite a bit already. It really gets the dishes clean and it's quiet. There are a lot of choices for cycles and I like that. But I usually just use the one hour cycle to save time and energy, otherwise the cycles are long. No matter, it really does what it is supposed to do and does it well. It is the quietest dishwasher we have ever had. Someone mentioned that it was easy to accidentally turn it on. The buttons are sensitive but I don't close it completely and so then the buttons cant accidentally be turned on. There are four blue lights on the front that go on during wash and when it is done, a green light comes on. The stainless is easily wiped down with a microfiber cloth and it looks very nice.
I am so far extremely happy, my fingers are crossed hoping for continued excellence.
I purched a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher three yrs ago. It stopped working in September 2014. I called my local sears store for a repair man. They dont have one. But gave me a number I could call for service. It is now January 2015 !!!! I have replaced- control board ( twice) due to a lose clamp on drain pump which shorted out motor. I found that out by purching a motor and finding out water was being sprayed on another motor. I have spent 700.00 for labor and parts. Im now trying to contact Kenmore. This dishwasher was a total money pit... Dont buy it
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.