Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212769000 | Model# 12769
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher - For Your Messiest Dishes
The Kenmore Elite 24" Built-In Dishwasher 1276 features PowerWash technology to clean your messiest dishes. Using a spiral spray pattern rather than the more common circular pattern, this dishwasher will make your dishes sparkle. Several rotating spray jets make up the TurboZone, a new generation of dish-washing technology that gives you double the coverage of any other 24" built-in dishwasher. This powerful washing cycle won't interrupt your daily life, though, as its 48 decibels are quiet enough for you to carry on a conversation without having to raise your voice. With this Kenmore dishwasher, doing the dishes will seem like magic.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had this installed for about a week and a half. We do a lot of dishes so this has been utilized quite a bit already. It really gets the dishes clean and it's quiet. There are a lot of choices for cycles and I like that. But I usually just use the one hour cycle to save time and energy, otherwise the cycles are long. No matter, it really does what it is supposed to do and does it well. It is the quietest dishwasher we have ever had. Someone mentioned that it was easy to accidentally turn it on. The buttons are sensitive but I don't close it completely and so then the buttons cant accidentally be turned on. There are four blue lights on the front that go on during wash and when it is done, a green light comes on. The stainless is easily wiped down with a microfiber cloth and it looks very nice.
Bought this just over 2 years ago - spending a bit and figuring we'd finally have a good working long lasting dishwasher. About 6 months ago, it stopped draining. Had to replace the pump. After a month, it leaked and ruined our floor. The seal had gone inside, and you need the entire sump to replace the seal. I just went to put it on, and now I'm thinking no- not after reading the reviews. I'm sending the parts back and buying a Bosch. No more Sears/Whirlpool- ever.
I purched a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher three yrs ago. It stopped working in September 2014. I called my local sears store for a repair man. They dont have one. But gave me a number I could call for service. It is now January 2015 !!!! I have replaced- control board ( twice) due to a lose clamp on drain pump which shorted out motor. I found that out by purching a motor and finding out water was being sprayed on another motor. I have spent 700.00 for labor and parts. Im now trying to contact Kenmore. This dishwasher was a total money pit... Dont buy it
Clinton Township, MI
We have owned this dishwasher for exactly 3 years. After installing it in our brand new home, it flooded the walls around it and needed extensive clean up and repair. It was still under warranty so it was fixed. The pump has gone out on it twice since then, at $65 a pop, just for the part, that does not include the labor to install. The dishwasher will not drain once again, and so we are now wondering do we keep replacing parts, or buy something different and hope for the best? We don't misuse or overuse the dishwasher, it should have held up a lot better than it has. We have had old dishwashers in previous homes that were louder, but lasted for years. Such is not the case here. The racks in this dishwasher are cheap and snap and break easily. The rollers often roll right off the track. You have to handle this appliance like it's made of glass, or something is going to snap. This dishwasher was expensive and disappointing. Read reviews and buy something other than this brand.
San Diego, CA
I am so surprised at how quiet this dishwasher functions. I keep it running my dishes at night and it washes my dishes and heat dry it efficiently. One of the best purchases of the year !!
This is a good design. If you have very little things to wash, the machine allows you to use only its upper half which saves water and power.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.