Kenmore Elite 24 cu.ft. Counter-Depth French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator ENERGY STAR®Item# 04674043000 | Model# 74043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's #1 Refrigerator brand
The Kenmore Elite 74043 counter-depth French door fridge has 24 cubic feet of storage space and space-saving features like an in-door icemaker, recessed LED lighting, and a compact, recessed water filter, so it has maximum storage space along with a sleek profile in the kitchen. No other counter-depth French door refrigerator has more capacity.*
Plus GeniusCool™ Technology to keep food fresh and chilled filtered water and ice provides refreshment at your fingertips with the simple select dispenser.
- The Kenmore Elite 7404 counter-depth 3-door refrigerator features high-efficiency thin insulation panels that use less space and provide maximum insulation so you can store more food and keep it fresh.
- Slim-in-Door Ice Allows 100% use of the top shelf and lets you store more in the door with convenient door bins.
- Space-saving LED lighting recessed into the top and along the sides of the refrigerator making it easy to see what you're looking for without interfering with storage space.
- Compact water filter is recessed into the ceiling of the refrigerator so you have more usable top shelf space.
- Slim Design air filter helps increase top shelf capacity**.
- Space-saving LED lighting in the bottom of fresh food doors illuminate the freezer bins without interfering with storage space.
- GeniusCool™ Technology combines Digital Temperature Control, Electronic Sensors, and Multi Air Flow to provide optimum temperature performance.
- The Linear Compressor maintains freshness by quickly responding to temperature changes, providing only the amount of cool needed.
- Electronic Temperature Sensors measure multiple temperature points providing feedback for optimum temperature management.
- With Multi Air Flow Technology strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator.
- With Dual Evaporators, the separate cooling system keeps the ideal humidity level for fresh foods and frozen food.
- The Pantry Drawer has digital temperature controls with custom temperature settings for Meat, Deli or Produce to help preserve freshness by storing items at their ideal temperature.
- Vegetables stored in the AirTight™ Crisper retain weight and moisture longer, when compared to a standard crisper bin, resulting in fresher produce.
- The CleanFlow Air filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to help keep the refrigerator smelling fresh.
- Chilled filtered water and ice provides refreshment at your fingertips with the simple select dispenser.
- Water and air filter change indicators let you know when it’s time for a filter change.
- Save money, energy, and the environment with this ENERGY STAR® Qualified refrigerator.
- Exclusive Dual SlideAway Shelves slide back to create more vertical space so you can store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers.
- The 3-tier Freezer Drawer has 3 separate drawers to give you better organization.
*Based on capacity measured using 2014 AHAM Standards
**Compared to air filter cover on previous French-door bottom-mount Kenmore Elite models
Added on August 29, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Built a new house and needed a counter depth refrigerator that was functional and stylish. This refrigerator far exceeded those requirements. The 24 cu ft is more than enough room for our family of 5 (2 adults and three teenagers) and the internal lighting is bright and full, making it easy to find the items you are looking for. The spacious external water dispenser is a breeze to use and my teenagers can easily fill up their sports water bottles before and after their soccer games. The ice maker makes plenty of ice and my wife especially loves the in-door design of the ice maker. This frig is also one of the quietest I have ever owned. If not for the alarm it makes when a door has been open too long, I would never know it was running. This is a very, very quiet appliance. Even when it makes ice, you can barely hear it. It may be on the pricer side of counter depth refrigerators, but you get what you pay for - and this refrigerator delivers big for the money.
Bought this fridge two years ago and we have had many problems with it. The ice maker never worked. When you try to dispense ice from the front, it gets clogged. Sears told us the only way to fix it was to bang on the front to break up the ice. That's convenient. The ice in the door cools every time you open it, so it becomes one big block of ice. Then we got an error core "er ff" which is either the motherboard or the freezer fan. So disappointed in this expensive kenmore product. I would not recommend this product. If you do buy it, make sure to buy the most expensive warranty.
We love this refrigerator. At first I was afraid that the 4 pound ice capacity wouldn't be enough, but we haven't run out yet. When we know we'll need additional ice, we just empty the ice bin in the included ice tub in the freezer. The door open reminder is a plus, as is the LED lighting.
Quiet, efficient and elegant. Fits, does what it is supposed to w/ a style to boot! Kenmore products are awesome, this one built by LG is no exception!
Fridge is nice but the freezer is very difficult to open for my wife. I have to open it for her sometimes. It does not have the release handle like some of the comparable fridges. Also, the upper left fridge door seems to want to close harder than the right door, i am guessing because of the ice maker being on the left side.
For a counterdepth refrigerator, this refrigerator is designed to maximize the space and does so very well. It also handles the cubed and crushed ice through the door very well. We're two weeks into this and are very pleased with it.
I am so pleased with this refrigerator/freezer. Even though it's not the largest refrigerator on the market it has more than enough space. I actually want to go to the grocery store to fill the refrigerator up! It's quiet too. We've only had it a month but so far I am super happy!
Staten Island, NY
I should have stuck with my gut feeling and stayed away from the stainless steel. I hate it! It always looks dirty. It also will not hold anything magnetic. As far as the refrigerator features they are fine. And this fridge does hold a lot for a counter depth. I love the freezer, the ease of a drawer. I'm thinking about asking what it would cost to exchange it for a color.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.