Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679049000 | Model# 79049
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Plata, MD
We bought this based on the overall design (single door above freezer) and quietness ratings. It is reasonably quiet, has lots of room, flexible shelves, convenient drawers, nice icemaker.
This refrigerator was exactly what I had wanted. As I get older, bending to clean the bottom of the refrigerator had become a chore and when coming up, I on occasion, would bang my head on the freezer door. Besides, a couple of weeks ago, my husband, who is in a power chair, saw a couple of leftovers in the back (science projects) that needed to be tossed. What a waste of food, albeit small portions. Sears had this model on sale, so I ordered it and am very pleased.
We've had this refrigerator for about 2 1/2 weeks now and it's been great. We had a little 17 cu ft fridge that had come with the house when we bought it 9 years ago, but were running out of space as our family had grown from 2 to 5 people in those 9 years. The Kenmore has tons of room and offers a lot of versatility as you can move the shelves in the door and in the fridge itself. The ice maker started working within about 8 hours and so far has more than kept up with our needs. I only have two minor complaints: 1) The refrigerator door does not shut easily on its own; you have to give it an extra push to get it to close. Luckily the refrigerator has an open door alarm, which has been a lifesaver. 2) The freezer door squeaks pretty loudly whenever you open and close it. I haven't tried greasing it yet, but may have to soon. Other than those two issues, we are very pleased and would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a new refrigerator!
I love this purchase. It is roomy, efficient, bright. The lights inside are the brightest I think I've ever seen in a refrigerator. I love the space in the freezor on the bottom and it has a huge ice bucket.
I love the refrigerator. It is large and very convenient. The problem is the handle on the freezer falls off. It is not screwed in. It is attached with a spring latch. It will not stay on. The refrigerator handle comes loose also. I have to keep a screwdriver beside the refrigerator to keep tightening the screw. I have complained and nothing was done. They were going to charge me to come to my house to look at the handle that WON'T STAY ON!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.