Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679049000 | Model# 79049
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I searched for a few weeks for a new refrigerator, comparing food capacity space in both the fridge and freezer with other brands and models. This model was at the top of my list. I must say it?s only been one week, but I really do like this purchase. I like the one door probably better then a French door type. I can view everything in my fridge at one time, by opening one door. The food is at eye level, where it should be. Just makes sense. There is also plenty of room on the door for gallons of milk, plus other drinks too. The fridge is roomier then my older style (basic refrigerator). The LED lights are also a positive in both the fridge and freezer. Very bright! My only concern is I never had a fridge with a smooth finish on the door. I was use to the textured ones, which I do miss. So this being said, you do not want to place refrigerator magnets on it for children to slide across the door, this will cause many scratches on the surface.
Piney Flats, TN
We love this frig with the freezer on the bottom. We had been looking at the French door models and had spent a week at a beach rental with a French door and we couldn't understand what the fuss was all about. So we got this one door top frig and bottom drawer freezer. Also, we had a tight spot that it needed to fit into. The 33" wide dimension was just perfect. We have so much more room than we had in the side-by-side that we had for 15 years. Love it!!!
La Plata, MD
We bought this based on the overall design (single door above freezer) and quietness ratings. It is reasonably quiet, has lots of room, flexible shelves, convenient drawers, nice icemaker.
This refrigerator was exactly what I had wanted. As I get older, bending to clean the bottom of the refrigerator had become a chore and when coming up, I on occasion, would bang my head on the freezer door. Besides, a couple of weeks ago, my husband, who is in a power chair, saw a couple of leftovers in the back (science projects) that needed to be tossed. What a waste of food, albeit small portions. Sears had this model on sale, so I ordered it and am very pleased.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.