Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679044000 | Model# 79044
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Our kitchen has Bisque appliances. It is time to replace the refrigerator with the old one about 23 years old. There is a limited number of manufacturers that make Bisque and most are too tall to fit and too narrow. The Kenmore 24 cu. ft. bottom freezer is the ideal size to fit the box we have. There is only 1/2 in. clearance on top and about 1 in. on each side. It is about 5 inches deeper than our old one. and that makes a difference of an additional 3 cu. ft. It has an ice maker that the old one didn't have and is a great feature. The compressor runs very quiet to the point we don't hear it. The bottom freezer is great. More room than our old top freezer and it is lit. The two trays make finding things easier.
I love my new and very spacious 24 cu ft refrigerator. It is hard to believe that going from a 22 cu ft refrigerator to 24 is a HUGE difference. I love the look inside and out. The door of the frig holds a lot of bottled water, cream, ketchup, mustard, etc. I can fit a lot of food, including my crock pot in this refrigerator. It keeps everything nice and cold. It is very quiet while it is running. I highly recommend a freezer, which is also spacious, on the bottom since you don't go into the freezer as often as the frig. To me, you get a lot more storage space when the refrigerator is on the top instead of side by side or below the freezer. Easier on the back too. Love it!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
So far the refrigerator has been great. The refrigerator is very spacious . I like the ample door space for gallon jugs. The freezer, too, has lots of room. I love the bottom freezer so I am not always having to bend to get into my refrigerator. I would recommend this to a friend!!
I bought this refrigerator to replace an aging side by side and it so much easier to see and retreive your food!. I especially love the pantry drawer - a wonderful feature. The bottom freezer with the slide out drawyer and tray is also very well designed.
I bought this from Dave at the Janesville, WI store. Great guy, do your business with him! Two days later, it was delivered. The delivery men were very professional and took care to protect anything in path they would be taking. That meant alot. Oh and when I opened the door they shook my hand, very nice touch. Little things mean alot to me. These men were quick. They were here and gone in under 30 minutes. Great team they made. The refrigerator is beautiful with lots of space and LED lighting, that is so cool. I wasn't sure about the freezer on bottom but just do some organizing and you will be just fine. This refrigerator.freezer is QUIET so ignore anything you read about noise cos it just hasn't happened to me. I expect some noise from the ice maker, that is normal but aside from that, I dont hear anything. I love how you can rearrange the shelves to fit your needs, you have alot of options. I've looked and can't find anything negative about this except one thing. I have the Bisque color and I like it alot but my old fridge was Bisque too and that was 14 years old and the Bisque from back then is NOT the same as it is now so caution on that. The Bisque though is very cool and classy. I plan to buy a Kenmore oven and microwave now to match my fridge. If you are unsure about this, please, dont be. It is a wonderful appliance. I highly recommend!!!! OH also two days later on the internet it came down in price and they honored that for me and refunded me. Super experience with Sears and dont forget Dave, he is YOUR man!!!! Now go out and purchase this gorgeous refrigerator cos life is short and you will want to enjoy it for a loong time!
So far seems like a great fridge. Our first bottom freezer, love it but takes a little getting used to and organization, really great having refrigerated items at eye level. Both refrigerated and freezer were at desired temp within two hours of turning it on, runs very quietly. Sears description does not tell you that this has LED lighting in both fridge and freezer sections, the LED lighting is GREAT! It also has "Kenmore Connect", a self diagnostic system that can "talk" to a repair tech over the phone. Sears is foolish to leave these items out of the full description of the refrigerator, great selling points. This fridge is the twin of the LG #LDC24370, built in Mexico (too bad). The Kenmore comes in more color choices, and is about $300 less than the LG, more than that for us because we bought it on sale. The LG has a "smart pull" handle on the freezer drawer, and a 7 year vs. 5 year warranty on the sealed refrigeration system, certainly not worth $300 more, we'd consider the Kenmore a great buy and worth the price. We had a problem with delivery, wasn't delivered on the scheduled day. The manager of the Janesville, WI store personally arranged a rescheduled delivery for us, and gave us 10% off the price to compensate for our trouble. Sears made it right with us.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.