Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679043000 | Model# 79043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Paul, MN
We bought this less than two years ago, and now have a refrigerant leak which contaminated the compressor. The compressor for this refrigerator is $700+ and the repair was going to be almost $1000. This was our first Sears appliance purchase and will be our last. Purchasers should be alerted to such high part costs. We can't believe we need to replace an appliance that is relatively new.
Love this fridge! Fits just about everything perfectly with room to spare. The freezer is very easy to utilize with the sliding shelf. The sliding shelf in the base feels cheap, but works smoothly anyway. Very very happy with this purchase.
I've only had it for a week but I'm really liking it so far. It runs very quite, and it keep the food at a good temperature. The reason I got this model is because the vegi drawers are very solid unlike most the French door models I looked at. I got it on sale for 1350.00.
Little Neck, NY
Went shopping to replace a 25 year old fridge that was really not performing well any longer. The last straw was the old one started leaking out the back and into my basement. Anyway, looked at some reviews on line and was initially going to consider french door models, but my family and I were very impressed with this unit when we saw it at the store in person. It was HUGE and still was under 33" wide to fit in the space vacated by the old one. Lots of usable space, nice design and loved the LED lighting. This particular Kenmore model is manufactured by LG and is a solid performer, also highly rated on Consumer Reports. Good ice maker too. Only complaint I have is that the temperature display you see is not like a thermometer, it is more like the temperature setting number you are trying to achieve. Also, in my opinion the unit is pretty quiet under normal operations. Ice maker operation is brief and a tad louder, nothing to be concerned with. If it holds up for the long term, it's a winner! Only other thing I want to mention is that the Presidents Day "sale" price I saw was higher than the price I paid for it a few days later, now that price was a SALE! :-)
We had a 25 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator. In that arrangement, it was difficult to access items, especially the ones in the freezer. The opening was narrow, and larger meat items always had to be broken down into small packages, which often slid out when one wanted to get them out. Also, the produce drawer was small and shallow. This new Kenmore Elite, 24 cu. ft. bottom freezer, while rated as one cu. ft. smaller than the side-by-side, has far more usable space, both for the refrigerator as well as the freezer compartments. The freezer drawer just slides out and presents everything in a most accessible manner. The refrigerator compartment at the top is wide, allowing easy access to all things stored in it. The temperatures for both compartments are right on ******. The produce crisper keeps lettuce and spinach fresh. The deli meat drawer allows easy visibility of what is in there. This is simply a great machine.
great size and love the color
I purchased this refrigeratorto replace a smaller one. I love everything about it. the extra door makes it easy to see your meats and cheeses, the butter container on the door on the door can hold up to around 3 pounds of butter. nothing gets lost any more, room to spare. not too keen on the drawer freezer but it is quite spacious and ice cube dispenser is quite large. I would recommend this refrigerator..r
We were originally looking at french door models but after finding that the 36" models probably wouldn't fit settled with this. It has more storage than the Kenmore french door of similar size and a better freezer space, we didn't like the basket of the french door model. The ice maker is loud, especially filling water, but who cares. Today we noticed some orange juice stored at the back of the fridge was frozen, which I'm hoping is partially from having the door off from switching the hinge side; I hope it isn't just from having it so full because we need to be able to use all the space. We can fit 3 milk jugs deep inside the fridge. Note that if you want the door to swing open from the right you can ask for that when you buy it and it will come from the warehouse that way, the delivery people will not do that.
I am quite satisfied with our purchase. In our 70's, we needed something more suitable to our physical limitations. This style refrigerator meets the requirements and we are well satisfied.
This was delivered a few days ago, so I can only provide my first impressions. I am very pleased with the stainless steel, bottom freezer and large fridge area. I am replacing a fridge/freezer side by side with water and ice through door. I wanted to get away from the french doors and the door ice/water, and and am glad I did. I can handle opening the freezer door when I need ice. Plus, it's so simple with the freezer being on the bottom and not having to stoop down to get stuff out of the fridge. After all, one is certainly in the fridge much more than the freezer. I lost a little freezer space compared to my side by side, but that is fine. The unit is pretty quiet. It does make a brief buzzing sound here and there related to the ice maker, but that's not a big deal, and not very often. The lighting in both the fridge and freezer are very good as well. Very pleased, and will remain so if I don't have any problems with it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 06-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $299 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.