Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679043000 | Model# 79043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We had a 25 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator. In that arrangement, it was difficult to access items, especially the ones in the freezer. The opening was narrow, and larger meat items always had to be broken down into small packages, which often slid out when one wanted to get them out. Also, the produce drawer was small and shallow. This new Kenmore Elite, 24 cu. ft. bottom freezer, while rated as one cu. ft. smaller than the side-by-side, has far more usable space, both for the refrigerator as well as the freezer compartments. The freezer drawer just slides out and presents everything in a most accessible manner. The refrigerator compartment at the top is wide, allowing easy access to all things stored in it. The temperatures for both compartments are right on ******. The produce crisper keeps lettuce and spinach fresh. The deli meat drawer allows easy visibility of what is in there. This is simply a great machine.
I purchased this refrigeratorto replace a smaller one. I love everything about it. the extra door makes it easy to see your meats and cheeses, the butter container on the door on the door can hold up to around 3 pounds of butter. nothing gets lost any more, room to spare. not too keen on the drawer freezer but it is quite spacious and ice cube dispenser is quite large. I would recommend this refrigerator..r
We were originally looking at french door models but after finding that the 36" models probably wouldn't fit settled with this. It has more storage than the Kenmore french door of similar size and a better freezer space, we didn't like the basket of the french door model. The ice maker is loud, especially filling water, but who cares. Today we noticed some orange juice stored at the back of the fridge was frozen, which I'm hoping is partially from having the door off from switching the hinge side; I hope it isn't just from having it so full because we need to be able to use all the space. We can fit 3 milk jugs deep inside the fridge. Note that if you want the door to swing open from the right you can ask for that when you buy it and it will come from the warehouse that way, the delivery people will not do that.
I am quite satisfied with our purchase. In our 70's, we needed something more suitable to our physical limitations. This style refrigerator meets the requirements and we are well satisfied.
This was delivered a few days ago, so I can only provide my first impressions. I am very pleased with the stainless steel, bottom freezer and large fridge area. I am replacing a fridge/freezer side by side with water and ice through door. I wanted to get away from the french doors and the door ice/water, and and am glad I did. I can handle opening the freezer door when I need ice. Plus, it's so simple with the freezer being on the bottom and not having to stoop down to get stuff out of the fridge. After all, one is certainly in the fridge much more than the freezer. I lost a little freezer space compared to my side by side, but that is fine. The unit is pretty quiet. It does make a brief buzzing sound here and there related to the ice maker, but that's not a big deal, and not very often. The lighting in both the fridge and freezer are very good as well. Very pleased, and will remain so if I don't have any problems with it.
When we first walked into the department, this refrigerator caught our eye. It is quite nice to look at but to be honest with you, seeing the room it had was quite surprising. We looked at other refrigerators and kept coming back to this one and then we purchased it. Now that it is in our home, I cannot believe just how much room it does have. All the things we had in our other refrigerator pretty much filled it. With this one, I could add a whole lot more because what is in there still makes it look nearly empty. Like the adjustable shelves inside the refrigerator as well as the size of the shelves on the door. Cannot believe all the room. Love, love how big the freezer is. Great item - great buy!
Our old refrigerator died on us without warning, so we had to find a replacement in a hurry. After visiting a couple of big box stores and not being able to find anyone to help us, we remembered Sears. We walked in and were greeted right away by a very friendly and knowledgeable sales associate. We told her what we were looking for and she directed us to this model. It was delivered three days later. We have had it now for a couple of weeks and, so far, I am pleased with it. It is very quiet and keeps our food fresh for a long time. The freezer compartment is very spacious, and the bottom drawer has an adjustable divider,which makes storing large items easier. The LED lighting makes everything very easy to find.
Frig on top and freezer on bottom is a good model for people who buy lots of fresh produce, while still having average frozen food space. Many convenient details in frig: wide drawer, glass shelves, adjustable shelves (glass and in door).
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Offer ends 02-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.