Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679043000 | Model# 79043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
When we first walked into the department, this refrigerator caught our eye. It is quite nice to look at but to be honest with you, seeing the room it had was quite surprising. We looked at other refrigerators and kept coming back to this one and then we purchased it. Now that it is in our home, I cannot believe just how much room it does have. All the things we had in our other refrigerator pretty much filled it. With this one, I could add a whole lot more because what is in there still makes it look nearly empty. Like the adjustable shelves inside the refrigerator as well as the size of the shelves on the door. Cannot believe all the room. Love, love how big the freezer is. Great item - great buy!
Our old refrigerator died on us without warning, so we had to find a replacement in a hurry. After visiting a couple of big box stores and not being able to find anyone to help us, we remembered Sears. We walked in and were greeted right away by a very friendly and knowledgeable sales associate. We told her what we were looking for and she directed us to this model. It was delivered three days later. We have had it now for a couple of weeks and, so far, I am pleased with it. It is very quiet and keeps our food fresh for a long time. The freezer compartment is very spacious, and the bottom drawer has an adjustable divider,which makes storing large items easier. The LED lighting makes everything very easy to find.
Frig on top and freezer on bottom is a good model for people who buy lots of fresh produce, while still having average frozen food space. Many convenient details in frig: wide drawer, glass shelves, adjustable shelves (glass and in door).
Port Orchard, WA
So far so good. I haven't touching the settings and the refrigerator keeps the temperature. I have a thermometer inside to make sure. I don't use the ice maker, no need for it. Very quite, enough shelves and drawers. Very happy with it. I had a previous Kenmore for 23 years. Let's see how this one is going to work out.