Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679043000 | Model# 79043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So far so good. I haven't touching the settings and the refrigerator keeps the temperature. I have a thermometer inside to make sure. I don't use the ice maker, no need for it. Very quite, enough shelves and drawers. Very happy with it. I had a previous Kenmore for 23 years. Let's see how this one is going to work out.
New London, NH
This refrigerator replaced one that was a "bare bones" model and was a huge step-up in features. We are delighted with the convenience that comes from a bottom freezer model and on sale, this was an excellent value.
Very happy with this item. The Refrigerator section is well laid out and extremely roomy. Getting used to the Freezer section, but so far really like the ice maker. Also, this unit is very quiet.
We love it. All the space is usable and convenient. It is super quiet too. After years of a 19' refrigerator with a family of 4, this is just such an upgrade, it really feels like a quality of life improvement. Our only complaint would be the way stainless steel fingerprints, but we knew that when we bought it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 28-Aug-2014 See details.