Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679043000 | Model# 79043
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Buena Park, CA
Intelligent layout with sensible features. Convenient adjustments of shelf height and door compartments. Above-average appearance. Easy to install.
What a beautiful machine! We love this fridge. We weren't so sure we'd like the bottom drawer freezer, but we're very happy with it, not as hard to organize as I feared. The interior lighting is great. One problem (big) is removing the "unscrew to remove" sticker on the door left sticky residue marks that will not come off and is scratched surrounding it. Our dealer is working on having the door replaced. when that happens we will be completely satisfied. We were told this is not the first time they have had this problem.
New York, NY
we purchase our kenmore elite and the doors started to have rust marks all over doors, i called sears, they sent tech out and he told us that they wont fix it nor will they replace it. dont buy kenmore products, they are cheap, also magnets dont stick to the cheap rusting stainless steel!!!
I'm glad I purchased this fridge. I've had it for a month now with no problems. It has alot of room and the shelves are sturdy for me. With two kids I have a lot of milk and juice gallons and the shelves held them pretty good with no problem. The freezer surprisingly has alot of space. Was a bit sketchy at first but I was wrong. I've heard complains that the fridge is too loud but mine doesn't make much noise. Just the occasional ice maker noise. Definitely worth it.
Love this fridge. Everything is at eye level so you can see what you have. It is very deep and holds so much more than my old fridge. It is so quiet you don't know it's on. The led lights make it so bright.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.