Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679042000 | Model# 79042
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Colorado Springs, CO
I purchased this refrigerator when our 20 year old one died. I was not quiet sure about the bottom freezer, but decided to give it a try. I love it! It is easy to see into and take stock of the inventory. The refrigerator itself is great! Lots of room and very well lit. Having the food at eye level when the door opens is a great plus in my opinion,
HUGE interior and storage bins in doors. Fabulous use of space by designers. I bought this one over the French Door ones because os the huge space available.
We went with this fridge because it gave us maximum cubic feet for our space restrictions. It is gigantic compared to our old fridge! There's so much room, even filled with food it doesn't look full or get cluttered. We chose single door vs French doors because it gave us more space and I'm happy we did. The freezer is large and spacious and everything seals shut nicely. My 2 year old cant open the freezer or fridge unlike our old one. When the fridge came, the door was squeaking every time we opened it, but it's broke in nicely and doesn't anymore. The freezer is the same way. This is a great fridge for the price and looks beautiful. Highly recommend it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Appliances! Get an Extra 10% off when you Buy 2 or more. Sold by Sears Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.