Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679042000 | Model# 79042
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Santa Rosa, CA
My husband and I purchased a new Electrolux refrigerator (Model: E123BC30KW3) earlier this year and right away had problems with the temperature being too high. The actual temperature was much higher than the set temperature and lots of our food spoiled. After several months of unsuccessful repair visits, we finally got our money back and purchased the Kenmore (model #79402). We really like the quality of the refrigerator and, so far, are satisfied with our purchase. Our first concern, of course, was the accuracy of the temperature. We measured the temperature right away and discovered there was a small amount of variation, but that it was well within the safe zone. Phew!! Our next concern was being able to set up the storage space to suit our needs. The shelves were easy to adjust and seem like they should be sturdy enough to handle heavy containers and hold plenty of food when entertaining. We like the larger deli drawer and the vegetable crispers. They are all smooth to operate and the clear plastic lets you view the contents easily. One last thing that we really appreciate is the quietness of the compressor. You have to get real close to hear it when its running. Thanks Sears.
Very spacious interior. Many configurations possible. I rated it a 4 star because manufacture went to great strides to define vegatable drawer, fruit section, but look at interior. "WHERES THE MEAT". Very quiet unit, be sure the space you have is ready for this is no little one, we had to modify cabinetry. Manufacture hit the mark on everything but meat section.
Corpus Christi, TX
i am happy so far! need to get use to the bottom freezer! my old kenmore fridge was 17 years old ! big difference - but went back for kenmore because of quality!!
There are storage areas of various sizes to help arrange food items. The freezer is below so to allow the fresh foods to be higher for easy viewing.
This refrigerator is sooooooo spacious! Love the ability to change the shelves height + ability to have 1/2 shelf! The pantry draw is wonderful! You can see what you have in the drawer at a glance from the top! Great Choice in Refrigerators!
Love it. It is so much better getting food out of the refrigerator especially when you are older. It is at eye level and there are plenty of room.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Refrig space is small and the freezer space is too large. Can't you make a refrigerator with more frig space? less freezer space? No meat drawer in it. Has 2 veggie drawers. Pantry for me means a place to store canned goods,flour and sugar etc. What's the pantry for? I put fresh hamburger, lunch meats, fresh saugage etc in this draw.. waiting to see if they spoil... directions does not tell what pantry drawer if for.
It is very quiet. The inside is configured quite nicely; lots of room for everything and the split shelf is a must. Great buy!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.