Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679042000 | Model# 79042
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I went to C.R. and this refrigerator was top rated for bottom freezers. I shopped around and always came back to this one. I bought it and I am VERY HAPPY I did. Only thee inches wider, deeper, and taller than my old one. Very roomy inside top and bottom. I like the way the freezer door closes on it's own as it gets around 4 inches from closing on my push. Top and freezer are very roomy and well lite. I waited for the 35% off sale and bought it at the lowest cost with free delivery. Great buy....Great refrigerator. Also very quiet.
Saint Louis, MO
I previously had a bottom freezer Kenmore with a side-open door 1 shelf and 1 pull out basket. I liked it but when I went to buy a larger model my only choice was a pullout door with 1 small pull out rack and 1 larger bin with separator. The larger bin is really a pain because it's too deep and has a slant to it that really provides less room for larger items compared to the shelf. For example, I can't put a box of frozen pizza (i.e. Red Baron) in the bin flat or my tupperware of Christmas cookies with that stupid slanted bin. The shelf was much better...bin bad. My old Kenmore also had a nice textured finish on the outside that was attractive and easy to keep clean. This new model has a shiny, flat finish that is ugly.
I've had the fridge for a month now and we are very pleased. Upgraded from a 20 cubic foot with the freezer on top. Plenty of room and easy shelf adjustments make it simple to accommodate various heights. The freezer drawer is fantastic with two tiers. The top shelf slides for easy access. The ice bin is very large. We chose this model due to size restrictions in our home; compact exterior dimensions but lots of interior space. I would caution against putting any liquids or products that can leak on the bottom shelf as it is not spill proof like the other shelves. Overall excellent purchase for the money spent, would buy it again.
Colorado Springs, CO
I purchased this refrigerator when our 20 year old one died. I was not quiet sure about the bottom freezer, but decided to give it a try. I love it! It is easy to see into and take stock of the inventory. The refrigerator itself is great! Lots of room and very well lit. Having the food at eye level when the door opens is a great plus in my opinion,
HUGE interior and storage bins in doors. Fabulous use of space by designers. I bought this one over the French Door ones because os the huge space available.
We went with this fridge because it gave us maximum cubic feet for our space restrictions. It is gigantic compared to our old fridge! There's so much room, even filled with food it doesn't look full or get cluttered. We chose single door vs French doors because it gave us more space and I'm happy we did. The freezer is large and spacious and everything seals shut nicely. My 2 year old cant open the freezer or fridge unlike our old one. When the fridge came, the door was squeaking every time we opened it, but it's broke in nicely and doesn't anymore. The freezer is the same way. This is a great fridge for the price and looks beautiful. Highly recommend it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.