Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679042000 | Model# 79042
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 24 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
With a convenient pull-out two-tier bottom freezer, full-width door bins and Full Width Pantry Drawer, the Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator 7904 offers more storage Large Capacity for your fresh and frozen foods. An expansive 24 cubic feet of storage means you have room for more of your favorite snacks, leftovers, produce, and even full-sized party platters. The Full Width Pantry Drawer can hold everything from large sheet cakes to all kinds of other snacks, and the full-width door bins can fit up to 25 12-ounce cans. With this much storage, this Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerator is perfect for keeping up with your entire family.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
There are storage areas of various sizes to help arrange food items. The freezer is below so to allow the fresh foods to be higher for easy viewing.
This refrigerator is sooooooo spacious! Love the ability to change the shelves height + ability to have 1/2 shelf! The pantry draw is wonderful! You can see what you have in the drawer at a glance from the top! Great Choice in Refrigerators!
Love it. It is so much better getting food out of the refrigerator especially when you are older. It is at eye level and there are plenty of room.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Refrig space is small and the freezer space is too large. Can't you make a refrigerator with more frig space? less freezer space? No meat drawer in it. Has 2 veggie drawers. Pantry for me means a place to store canned goods,flour and sugar etc. What's the pantry for? I put fresh hamburger, lunch meats, fresh saugage etc in this draw.. waiting to see if they spoil... directions does not tell what pantry drawer if for.
It is very quiet. The inside is configured quite nicely; lots of room for everything and the split shelf is a must. Great buy!
I went to C.R. and this refrigerator was top rated for bottom freezers. I shopped around and always came back to this one. I bought it and I am VERY HAPPY I did. Only thee inches wider, deeper, and taller than my old one. Very roomy inside top and bottom. I like the way the freezer door closes on it's own as it gets around 4 inches from closing on my push. Top and freezer are very roomy and well lite. I waited for the 35% off sale and bought it at the lowest cost with free delivery. Great buy....Great refrigerator. Also very quiet.
Saint Louis, MO
I previously had a bottom freezer Kenmore with a side-open door 1 shelf and 1 pull out basket. I liked it but when I went to buy a larger model my only choice was a pullout door with 1 small pull out rack and 1 larger bin with separator. The larger bin is really a pain because it's too deep and has a slant to it that really provides less room for larger items compared to the shelf. For example, I can't put a box of frozen pizza (i.e. Red Baron) in the bin flat or my tupperware of Christmas cookies with that stupid slanted bin. The shelf was much better...bin bad. My old Kenmore also had a nice textured finish on the outside that was attractive and easy to keep clean. This new model has a shiny, flat finish that is ugly.
I've had the fridge for a month now and we are very pleased. Upgraded from a 20 cubic foot with the freezer on top. Plenty of room and easy shelf adjustments make it simple to accommodate various heights. The freezer drawer is fantastic with two tiers. The top shelf slides for easy access. The ice bin is very large. We chose this model due to size restrictions in our home; compact exterior dimensions but lots of interior space. I would caution against putting any liquids or products that can leak on the bottom shelf as it is not spill proof like the other shelves. Overall excellent purchase for the money spent, would buy it again.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.