Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679024000 | Model# 79024
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer-Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Large Capacity
Between the two-tier bottom-freezer drawer, full-width door bins, pantry drawer, and super-sized crisper bins, the Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator 7902 has more than enough space for all your grocery storage needs. This expansive, ENERGY STAR®-rated unit offers customizable storage options such as the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, split adjustable shelves, pull-out freezer drawers, and enough door bin space for up to 21 12-oz. cans of your favorite beverage.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I just received my new Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. in beige about 10 days ago. I had a decent fridge that was still working though smaller (17.7 cu. ft.) with a top freezer so I was hesitant to even bother getting something new. But with the size upgrade of this plus the better efficiency of newer fridges (my old one was 21 years old) I decided to go for it. They didn't have a sample of this size in beige in the store so I was going on faith basically that it I would like it. First of all, the beige is gorgeous. I wanted beige since my other appliances are beige and my old fridge was beige. So glad I found this one. I was worried the glossy curved front would be off-putting. Nope, it is beautiful to look at. The sides have the orange peel textured look and they look great too. But the color is simply perfect for my tastes. My next concern was for a quiet running fridge. I always thought the old one was rather quiet and had a steady humming sound which was OK. Well, the Kenmore Elite takes the quiet to a whole new level. So pleased. I can hardly hear it running even when I am in the kitchen 10 feet away. During some cycles it is so quiet I have to put my ear against it just to hear anything. Now that's quiet!!! I can't ask for more and I am so glad this didn't become one of those buyers remorse issues for me. I believe that LG makes this model of Kenmore. Temperatures - I have it set to 0 for the freezer and 37 for the fridge. It holds the temps very well, better than my old one did. It is defrosting well too. I love having the fridge section up high without having to bend over for everything like I did with the old top freezer type. The LED lighting is fantastic. The fridge is roomy enough for me a big upgrade in size, love the door bins it is easy to store big bottles and big juice bottles there plus smaller sodas, juices, condiments etc. The butter holder is room enough for a large butter dish but it is up high, maybe a little higher than I would have like which means I have to be careful lifting out the ceramic butter dish up there. I love the big drawer bins and the large platter bin at the bottom. They are roomy and that bottom drawer is so deep goes far into the back of the fridge. The freezer takes a little getting used too but I am learning. It seems roomy enough. The drawers glide smoothly. The seal is tight fitting so much that sometimes it takes a little effort to open the bottom drawer. I love the bright LED lighting a big upgrade from the old one which didn't have a freezer light. I am not using the ice maker so I took out the big ice bin and put my own smaller bin plus ice trays in that spot it is working good for that. The Sears delivery was great. The one guy even cleaned my floor before installation of the new one. They were on time and polite.
Wood Dale, IL
We just received our new refrigerator on thursday and we just love it!!! We gave away another Kenmore that we had for 22 years and it was still working great, but we were ready for an upgrade. We love the freezer on the bottom and the refrigerator section at a height that we can reach. The LED lighting is great!! It is nice to have lighting in the freezer section. Other people had mentioned about the refrigerator rolling. We have not had that problem, but you can lower the front feet if that happens. The refrigerator is very quiet and has lots of room considering it is only 30 inches wide. We were also very pleased with the sales person at Sears and the delivery men!! We ordered our refrigerator on tuesday and got it on thursday morning. The delivery men called and said that they would be there between 9:00am and 9:30am and they were there!! The men were very efficient and polite. We have been very impressed with the whole transaction!! Thank you, Sears!!
San Diego, CA
Perfect size perfect color but would not cool food. Repairman said part from Korea would take 14 days to get. So we bought ice and had Sears switch the refrigerator out for a loaner 2 days later. We hope to get a new refrigerator in about 20 days from now. Sears people are very nice but the jury is still out on the product...
My old refrigerator was over 26 years old and was still running but I just kept looking at the bottom-freezer ones...they looked so nice and I thought I would really like one. So I finally broke down and bought one! NO REGRETS so far. Can see everything in the fridge so easy. LED lights are great. Love the big bins and the door space. The ice bin is nice and big, really like that too because we use lots of ice in the summer. I would definitely buy again :) Hopefully it will last me for the next 26 yrs!!
Very quiet unit, can barely hear it running. Well lit interior and the layout is great. No more bending to find things.The freezer is roomy and the ice maker is a great plus.The leveling feet on the bottom keep the unit in place when pulling open the freezer door. Very satisfied with the purchase.
We love all the room we have in this refrigerator. It's much deeper than our previous 19 cu. ft. fridge. Purchased whole case of oranges at ****** and they all fit in the bin with other fruit already in there. Love bottom freezer and the ice maker, which we never had before. So far we're extremely happy with this refrigerator.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Offer ends 01-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.