Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Bisque ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679024000 | Model# 79024
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer-Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Large Capacity
Between the two-tier bottom-freezer drawer, full-width door bins, pantry drawer, and super-sized crisper bins, the Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator 7902 has more than enough space for all your grocery storage needs. This expansive, ENERGY STAR®-rated unit offers customizable storage options such as the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, split adjustable shelves, pull-out freezer drawers, and enough door bin space for up to 21 12-oz. cans of your favorite beverage.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Diego, CA
Perfect size perfect color but would not cool food. Repairman said part from Korea would take 14 days to get. So we bought ice and had Sears switch the refrigerator out for a loaner 2 days later. We hope to get a new refrigerator in about 20 days from now. Sears people are very nice but the jury is still out on the product...
My old refrigerator was over 26 years old and was still running but I just kept looking at the bottom-freezer ones...they looked so nice and I thought I would really like one. So I finally broke down and bought one! NO REGRETS so far. Can see everything in the fridge so easy. LED lights are great. Love the big bins and the door space. The ice bin is nice and big, really like that too because we use lots of ice in the summer. I would definitely buy again :) Hopefully it will last me for the next 26 yrs!!
Very quiet unit, can barely hear it running. Well lit interior and the layout is great. No more bending to find things.The freezer is roomy and the ice maker is a great plus.The leveling feet on the bottom keep the unit in place when pulling open the freezer door. Very satisfied with the purchase.
We love all the room we have in this refrigerator. It's much deeper than our previous 19 cu. ft. fridge. Purchased whole case of oranges at ****** and they all fit in the bin with other fruit already in there. Love bottom freezer and the ice maker, which we never had before. So far we're extremely happy with this refrigerator.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.