Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679023000 | Model# 79023
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer-Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Large Capacity
Between the two-tier bottom-freezer drawer, full-width door bins, pantry drawer, and super-sized crisper bins, the Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator 7902 has more than enough space for all your grocery storage needs. This expansive, ENERGY STAR®-rated unit offers customizable storage options such as the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, split adjustable shelves, pull-out freezer drawers, and enough door bin space for up to 21 12-oz. cans of your favorite beverage.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had trouble finding a fridge that would fit through my old-house doorways and into the space allotted in the kitchen. I like this Fridge and am surprised by the space despite its smaller size. The butter compartment was a strong selling point, but the door also holds large containers like gallon milk jugs. The pantry drawer is unique, but I haven't used it yet. The freezer space is great. My only complaint is how loud the ice maker is; however I will surely get used to this and eventually not even notice. The guys who installed the fridge were super!
It has now been 3 months since our purchase. We have truly enjoyed our new fridge/freezer. Although some space was sacrificed in the fridge for the bottom freezer, the overall quality and performance has equaled or exceeded our expectations. We did our homework pre-purchase and this product really measures up.
So far this item is just wonderful! We are thrilled with everything except some strange noises every so often. This is our second model, the first one got sick right away.
Spring Branch, TX
Have owned Kenmore 22 cu? SS bottom freezer for ~ 3 years now. Contacted Sears service more than 10 times, they came out to work on at least 5 times in and out of warranty. Service tech?s replaced many parts - one at a time to no avail. Worst refrigerator I have owned in my 60 years on this planet. Makes ice when it wants, sometime a week apart, does not defrost. Take your chances if you want!
had for one week. condiment tray is not very useful so far since we don't get small pkts of mayo or ketchup. Maybe I will figure out how to use after a while.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.