Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679023000 | Model# 79023
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer-Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Large Capacity
Between the two-tier bottom-freezer drawer, full-width door bins, pantry drawer, and super-sized crisper bins, the Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator 7902 has more than enough space for all your grocery storage needs. This expansive, ENERGY STAR®-rated unit offers customizable storage options such as the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, split adjustable shelves, pull-out freezer drawers, and enough door bin space for up to 21 12-oz. cans of your favorite beverage.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So far this item is just wonderful! We are thrilled with everything except some strange noises every so often. This is our second model, the first one got sick right away.
Spring Branch, TX
Have owned Kenmore 22 cu? SS bottom freezer for ~ 3 years now. Contacted Sears service more than 10 times, they came out to work on at least 5 times in and out of warranty. Service tech?s replaced many parts - one at a time to no avail. Worst refrigerator I have owned in my 60 years on this planet. Makes ice when it wants, sometime a week apart, does not defrost. Take your chances if you want!
had for one week. condiment tray is not very useful so far since we don't get small pkts of mayo or ketchup. Maybe I will figure out how to use after a while.
I love having the food be at eye level- no more bending over multiple times a day! The LED lights inside light the interior well, but with a different hue than I'm used to. The placement of shelves is not as versatile as I thought, since the half-shelves can not be placed both on the same side, nor can they be placed in the lowest position. it is difficult to arrange the shelves so you can put gallon jugs on them. I think this is because the door is designed to hold the gallon jugs and liter bottles.
Very please with my new Kenmore Elite Bottom-Freezer. Its has loads of storage, love the bottom freezer. The Stainless Steet gives a new look to my kitchen. Price was great, with lots of rebates and specials. Cant beat the service at Sears!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Bought this in Jan wanted to wait before I wrote my review. I been looking for about 5 years for a 30" wide refrigerator to replace the 21cu . Finally Sears came up with one that Had everything I was looking for . Everything fit in there and still had more room. I took out the ice bin and put a smaller bin in there. I wipe it down with wd40 no fingerprint. Love it. Love it !!! Service was great. The best.
Valley Village, CA
Looks great! Extremely quiet (open-door chimes handy); lots of flexible space inside. Bottom drawer-freezer is SO much better than my previous top-freezer model; no more bending and reaching to get items from fridge, then bumping my head on top freezer door. I like that door is reversible, but if you want hinge on left, be SURE your salesperson notes that; I now need to call for a service visit to get the door reversed (installers couldn't just do it at delivery). Also, the gently rounded contour of the front is nice, but your magnetic calendar isn't going to lie flat against it. Cabinet sides are dark gray, and plug goes in flat against your wall. I am not using factory-installed icemaker, but it takes up no space and can be just switched off. Clear door bins & drawers helpful in finding items.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.