Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04679022000 | Model# 79022
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 22 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer-Refrigerator - Expansive Storage Large CapacityBetween the two-tier bottom-freezer drawer, full-width door bins, pantry drawer, and super-sized crisper bins, the Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator 7902 has more than enough space for all your grocery storage needs. This expansive, ENERGY STAR®-rated unit offers customizable storage options such as the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, split adjustable shelves, pull-out freezer drawers, and enough door bin space for up to 21 12-oz. cans of your favorite beverage.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The Kenmore 1st Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items like wine bottles and pitchers with ease.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
Added on October 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Although our previous refrigerator was only three years old, we got tired of the poor design. We were constantly hitting our heads on the freezer door when accessing the lower bins so we donated it and bought a Kenmore Bottom-Freezer. It's amazingly quiet and we love the inside. The see through shelves and bins make it easy to see everything at a glance. It keeps the vegetables and fruit fresh without the dripping water of our last refrigerator. We especially love the full width drawer below the vegetable and fruit bins. We read the great reliability reviews on Consumer Reports and are looking forward to using this refrigerator for many years. We highly recommend it.
This frig is very spacious for its size - capacity of the door makes organizing contents easier. The LED lights keeps the ceiling flat and allows you to use the entire top shelf - prior frig's light in center restricted top shelf use - it was very awkward to put items in and take them out. We love the full draw at the bottom of the frig and the bottom freezer is in a great position. We hope that this frig lasts longer than the last one - 6 years. If it doesn't all the positives don't matter. It is all about reliability and longevity.
This Fridge is Awesome!! Kenmore Appliances are made great!! And this fridge is nothing less!! It's super Quiet and very Roomy and bottom freezer is a plus!! And the lighting is bright. I would recommend this fridge too anyone and I will keep buying Kenmore appliances!!!
Great fridge. We needed a smaller fridge and still wanted the bottom freezer. This model was the perfect fit! We removed one of the top shelves to allow space for taller items like milk and juice containers to be placed in the fridge. Great fridge for the price. There is an ice maker in the freezer making this a great buy!
Just purchased a new Kenmore Elite 22 cubic ft refrigerator with the bottom freezer. the whole family really loves it. So many good features that it is well worth the price. Lover the bakery draw as it is large enough to keep all our cold cuts, cheeses, etc. in with room to spare for many small odds and ends. It doesn't seem to run very much, but is at the right temperature, with a really tight seal around the doors. We've had it a little over two weeks and haven't found anything that i don't like, yet.
Being tall can make it hard to reach things near the bottom of the refrigerator but with the freezer on the bottom that is not an issue any more. This also has the most cu. ft. for the space we have available. The freezer section is somewhat clumsy to access the top drawer.
We purchased this refrigerator a few months ago to replace a 20+ year old Whirlpool model. After a few months of use I can say I am satisfied. Pros: *great lighting and visibility *split shelves, the major reason we chose this fridge over the door freezer option *easily movable and washable shelves *excellent door storage, though it would fit a gallon of milk it says not to in the documentation *pantry drawer, which I use for storing eggs *freezer drawers are solid instead of wire baskets, I usually don't prefer plastic over metal, but the solid bottom drawer prevent little things from falling through. *energy efficient! We've noticed it on our bill already Cons: *the "kid storage" in the door. Unless you are 3 ft tall this is pretty much invisible. Also it probably fits string cheese and juice boxes really well, but I don't usually keep those in stock. It not really a negative, just a useless space for me. *Mandatory ice maker. Didn't want one, but I have one now (just not hooked up) again not a huge negative. *I sometimes miss my freezer door. With a 1 year old the door allowed me to "box out" a little better. Now I just have to move faster to keep curious little ones out. If the door model would have come with split shelves I would own the perfect fridge.
I am so pleased with the lighting and the organization in this appliance. I am finding that I really like the bottom freezer. It is easy to access. I am pleased with my purchase.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.