Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - BlackItem# 04678029000 | Model# 78029
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78029 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The black Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is really a nice refrigerator. Lots of room on top, but I think the bottom freezer is to small. The ice bucket takes up half the top shelf. The bottom bin is a little hard pulling out and back in. Overall though it looks nice and is very quiet which is a plus for me. A little big for my space, but it was the best one we found that would fit to a degree. Would recommend it to a friend, but if your a freezer queen like myself you may want to get something with a bigger freezer. Now thinking about getting a chest freezer for my basement.
This is a refrigerator with the freezer section on the bottom. It is very roomy and much better than a side by side refrigerator freezer. I have had two side by side refrigerators for the past 39 years and I am very pleased with this new Kenmore Refrigerator.
I fell in love with this refrigerator as soon as I saw it. I was looking for a bigger capacity then my 18 cubic foot, but it can't be too wide. This refrigerator fit the bill! I love the sleek modern look and the LED lights inside are so bright! The cold cut draw runs the whole width of the refrigerator. The fruit and veggie drawers are clear and pull out easily, as do the freezer drawers. Very happy with this purchase!
Although it is a smaller fridge than what we originally had, it uses the space better. Had room left over after moving everything into the new fridge. The freezer space is a little small, and can be difficult to find what your looking for. The people that delivered the fridge, delivered the fridge an hour ahead of time which was great. Overall satisfied customer.
Elmwood Park, IL
I bought this fridge because I wanted to be able to see my vegetables instead of wonder where they went on the bottom of the shelves. I thought we'd have to reverse the swing but turns out it did fit perfect and we can open it to swing right. I wish the shelves moved a round a little bit more than they do but its a happy trade off for me because they veggie and fruit drawers of a good size. The ice maker in the freezer keeps up with us and I like the pull out drawers. I would like more space in the bottom freezer but I think that's because we have a lot of frozen things, not because there is a lack of room. We will probably end up getting a small deep freezer for the basement to store the meat we have to freeze.
When I saw this fridge in the store I thought it was the perfect solution to our "small space" problem. The interior is configured great for us and I was excited to get it...until it was delivered with dents in the door. Our kitchen required left-hand swing, which I thought would be no problem since it's advertised as reversible. Technically, it's true that it reverses, but apparently it comes from the factory with right-hand swing and has to be switched at the warehouse. This leaves dents all along the door where the handle was initially situated. They sent out a replacement, but that one was worse, so we wound up keeping the first one. Wish I could just refuse it altogether and get my money back, but I've shopped around enough to know there is not another brand available with the configuration I want that will work given the space constraint we have. In short, as long as you can use the right-hand swing as it comes from the factory, it seems to be a great fridge, but don't buy it if you'll need to have the door swing reversed!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.