Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - BlackItem# 04678029000 | Model# 78029
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's #1 Refrigerator brand
The Kenmore Elite 78029 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The black Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love the shelves in this fridge and like the fact that the freezer is at the bottom. The freezer is not that big and lowest temperature you can set the fridge on is 33 and I like keeping mine cooler than that. Other than that I like it.
Des Moines, IA
I purchased the for my daughter, we had a limited budget and space. It was the right size. Looked right nice in her kitchen. Look the look and the storage. She is very pleased also.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a good refrigerator, and I would recommend it. Just a couple of nits to pick. Both doors, and the freezer drawer, are just a tad difficult to close. By "difficult" I mean that if you push either door almost, but not quite, hard enough to get it closed, the magnets not only don't pull the door the rest of the way closed, the hinges actually resist those last two inches and you end up having to go back and push the door again. And when the freezer drawer is out it feels like it's stuck in a little ditch and you have to yank on it a little to get it rolling inward. I wish the engineers had put just a little more effort into that small matter. But overall the shelves and drawers are well laid out and it keeps things plenty cold enough. In fact, I had to turn it up from 37 to 39 to keep ice crystals off the top of my water jug. My last fridge kept ice cream just a little mushy. This one keeps it nice and hard. So I would happily buy another one.
This is really a nice refrigerator. Lots of room on top, but I think the bottom freezer is to small. The ice bucket takes up half the top shelf. The bottom bin is a little hard pulling out and back in. Overall though it looks nice and is very quiet which is a plus for me. A little big for my space, but it was the best one we found that would fit to a degree. Would recommend it to a friend, but if your a freezer queen like myself you may want to get something with a bigger freezer. Now thinking about getting a chest freezer for my basement.
This is a refrigerator with the freezer section on the bottom. It is very roomy and much better than a side by side refrigerator freezer. I have had two side by side refrigerators for the past 39 years and I am very pleased with this new Kenmore Refrigerator.
I fell in love with this refrigerator as soon as I saw it. I was looking for a bigger capacity then my 18 cubic foot, but it can't be too wide. This refrigerator fit the bill! I love the sleek modern look and the LED lights inside are so bright! The cold cut draw runs the whole width of the refrigerator. The fruit and veggie drawers are clear and pull out easily, as do the freezer drawers. Very happy with this purchase!
Although it is a smaller fridge than what we originally had, it uses the space better. Had room left over after moving everything into the new fridge. The freezer space is a little small, and can be difficult to find what your looking for. The people that delivered the fridge, delivered the fridge an hour ahead of time which was great. Overall satisfied customer.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.