Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04678029000 | Model# 78029
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78029 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The black Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Elmwood Park, IL
I bought this fridge because I wanted to be able to see my vegetables instead of wonder where they went on the bottom of the shelves. I thought we'd have to reverse the swing but turns out it did fit perfect and we can open it to swing right. I wish the shelves moved a round a little bit more than they do but its a happy trade off for me because they veggie and fruit drawers of a good size. The ice maker in the freezer keeps up with us and I like the pull out drawers. I would like more space in the bottom freezer but I think that's because we have a lot of frozen things, not because there is a lack of room. We will probably end up getting a small deep freezer for the basement to store the meat we have to freeze.
When I saw this fridge in the store I thought it was the perfect solution to our "small space" problem. The interior is configured great for us and I was excited to get it...until it was delivered with dents in the door. Our kitchen required left-hand swing, which I thought would be no problem since it's advertised as reversible. Technically, it's true that it reverses, but apparently it comes from the factory with right-hand swing and has to be switched at the warehouse. This leaves dents all along the door where the handle was initially situated. They sent out a replacement, but that one was worse, so we wound up keeping the first one. Wish I could just refuse it altogether and get my money back, but I've shopped around enough to know there is not another brand available with the configuration I want that will work given the space constraint we have. In short, as long as you can use the right-hand swing as it comes from the factory, it seems to be a great fridge, but don't buy it if you'll need to have the door swing reversed!