Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - BisqueItem# 04678024000 | Model# 78024
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78024 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The bisque Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Finally after lay-away it's here 2 days now. Getting used to the new design from our old 19 cu. ft. side/side. Shelves not adjustable enough, but plenty of door storage for tall items, (club size products). LOVE the LED lighting ! nice and bright. Very quiet and efficient. Lots of people complaining about the wheels and it sliding when you open the doors, you NEED to lower the adjustable front feet to the floor and it will not slide out.Hope it lasts as long as our older 20+ year kenmore fridge. GREAT JOB :)
I love the design of this refrigerator, but after about 2 1/2 months it started making loud roaring noise that stopped when the door opened! The roar gets so loud, it can be heard from the living room! Getting ready to call for service soon to see whats up with this loud roar!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The delivery took 2 weeks. Not sure why. Two dents on front panel. The sides are the nice fingerprint free design, but the front doors are shiny.. As you can see by the bottom of the picture, there is a reason why they didn't show the bottom. Wheels show, no grill to cover bottom, kinda looks tacky and unfinished design. But I like the size, the price, clear plastic inside and the freezer drawer. but in saying that I would of gotten a bigger size but there was a $400 difference. Lets hope this last 14 yrs like my old one Kenmore. Oh, and when you open the door the whole refrig comes with it, constantly pushing it back in place.
Put in Bay, OH
Clinton Township, MI
I have only had this item for a week now but the family really likes it except for the fact it has wheels at the bottom. When we open the door the refrigerator is pulled from its spot. Other than the wheels it is roomy and easy to get to all your food items.