Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04678023000 | Model# 78023
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78023 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The stainless steel Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Interestingly enough, though I write "Big, Good-Looking Refrigerator", this refrigerator was my second choice, after first attempting to fit my particular kitchen space with a Frigidaire model, which turned out to be 1/8" too wide. And though the cu.ft. of space in the Kenmore Elite is more than the Frigidaire, it still measures almost 3" less wide, and fits the space perfectly. Score one for good engineering. It's also a very handsome refrigerator in the stainless steel (or any other) finish, and features a roomy, bottom freezer. Has a cool, digital LED temperature panel at the top of the fridge compartment, so you always know at a glance what the actual temperature of the refrigerator & freezer sections are. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, and would recommend it to anyone whose kitchen space it fits.
Had one before and lasted over 12 years. Good quality and easy to use. New models have so many improvements. Includes the ice maker and door alarm so it will never stay open.
I have had this refrigerator for approximately one month so I can not comment on long term use, however overall the item seems to be a very good buy. I really like the "door alarm" feature because with my little ones running around and getting into the fridge it is nice to hear the beep to know the doore needs close. The refrigerator seems to utilize space very well. The only negative is the small freezer. There really is not a lot of room. We have a deep freeze so it does not matter. We are happy with this refrigerator and hope it lasts many years.