Kenmore Elite 22 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04678022000 | Model# 78022
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78022 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The white Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Would have preferred the french doors model but the one that was the needed dimensions was not available in white. Had I known they were available I would have ordered split shelves.
If you buy a gallon of milk, or a bottle of wine or a bottle of OJ, etc., you will not be able to easily store it in this fridge without either lying it down on one of the shelves inside the fridge or turning it very awkwardly to fit in the door compartments. You could also remove one shelf entirely, or keep the small fold-up shelf on the door folded up and unused, giving you adequate vertical space on about a third of the compartment below it. This is really the worst designed fridge I have ever seen. Perhaps it was designed for another country, where tall items are less common, but for here, it is a very stupid design.
Cave Creek, AZ
Santa Clara, CA
Needed a refrigerator to fit a specific area. This fit. Great features. Would have liked split shelves and a mottled door (the sides are). Got the door freezer on the bottom - Really good.
Park Ridge, NJ
So perfect for my needs. Just the right amount of space plus more. It is roomy and beautiful to look at. The features suit me==the alarm when it is open to long, the constant temperature guide, the see through storage bins.
We love our new refrigerator. I could not get one that was any bigger in my very small kitchen, so I was pleasantly surprised that this seemingly plain refrigerator (no door icemaker like all the newer models) had a roomy interior, with beautiful drawers (3) and on the door shelving. It's beautiful. The bottom freezer Is new to us, and we love it. I'll never have another above or side by side fridge again. This refrigerator has an ice machine but we don't drink the local water, so we didn't hook it up.
We bought this refrigerator a week ago and love it. We have a lot of room between the wall and cupboard which is the reason we chose this one since we have odd measurements in our kitchen. We could have went up one more size! I love that it got instantly cold. It has a sleek and clean design and it is so much easier on the back. I love how the freezer is at the bottom. I was worried at first but the drawers pull all the way out and it is so simple to get to. The lights in the refrigerator are extremely bright. I also enjoy the digital aspect of it to control temperatures, ice and door alarm. That comes in handy with children and when busy cooking to make sure it's closed. Also love the fruit /veggie compartments as well as the pantry door. Another feature I like is the "juice" tray inside the door at the very bottom. Great for kids to grab a drink and go. If I could change one thing it would be shelving. If you have a lot of tall things there is not a lot of room to keep everything upright. I would have to remove an entire shelf to store soda or pitchers. That leaves only 2 shelves which defeats the purpose of a large refrigerator. I wish it had atleast one split shelf for that purpose. It gets tricky trying to figure out how to arrange things.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.