Kenmore Elite 22.1 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04678022000 | Model# 78022
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore Elite 78022 bottom-freezer refrigerator delivers more capacity in less space and features a swing-open freezer door. The design also includes a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining. Multi Air Flow technology keeps food fresh.
The white Kenmore Elite 7802 has adjustable shelves and door bins, including 2 split shelves and the Tilt-N-Store flip-up door bin, allow for flexible fridge arrangements. The 7802 also features 2-tier freezer organization and a convenient factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7802 Kenmore Elite fridge has space to store more drinks, snacks, fresh produce and more in a convenient, bottom-freezer design. No other 30" wide 2-door bottom freezer refrigerator has more capacity.*
- The full-width door bin holds an impressive twenty-one 12-oz. cans making this refrigerator perfect for entertaining
- The 22" full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker
- The Tilt-N-Store door bin flips up and out of the way to create more vertical space to store taller items with ease, such as wine bottles and pitchers
- The swing-door freezer features a new, deluxe 2-tier drawer design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on November 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the freezer at the bottom and the ease in seeing items in the refrigerator!! However, the tallest shelf on the door will not hold a gallon of liquid without spilling unless the container has a screw on top. I had to resort to using an empty juice carton to store a gallon of tea (which is a staple in the home of any Southerner) instead of a pitcher. Leaving off the small shelf at the bottom of the door woud allow for such storage. Storing heavy items at the outside of the shelf will eliminate the problem with sagging shelves. Also, it is not GA Power Energy Star Certified so don't waste your time applying for their rebate. Even with these issues, I would recommend this item to a friend.
I am very happy with my new fridge. Love the freezer on the bottom and the icemaker works great. It is a perfect size for me and my grown son.
We purchased this refrigerator last month and are very pleased with it. It holds everything without feeling crowded. Nothing seems to get 'lost' in the back. Our previous refrigerator made all kinds of annoying noises. This one is very quiet. My husband loves the interior lighting.
Golden Valley, ND
I am limited because of the spot this needs to fit. Bought the most cu. ft. I could fit in there. Love the bottom freezer, lights in fridge, alarm, excess space. Couldn't have arranged it better myself. It runs VERY quietly, can hardly hear when it kicks in. Curved front looks very sleek. Absolutely no complaints.
READ ALL THE REVIEWS AND WAS CONFIDENT IN MAKING MY PURCHASE. SO GLAD I DID . GREAT QUALITY FOR THE VALUE. AND IT LOOKS LOVELY IN MY KITCHEN. LOVE THE BOTTOM FREEZER.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I like the lay out of the refrigerator! The outside has a excellent white smooth finish making it a breeze to clean. .
Would have preferred the french doors model but the one that was the needed dimensions was not available in white. Had I known they were available I would have ordered split shelves.
If you buy a gallon of milk, or a bottle of wine or a bottle of OJ, etc., you will not be able to easily store it in this fridge without either lying it down on one of the shelves inside the fridge or turning it very awkwardly to fit in the door compartments. You could also remove one shelf entirely, or keep the small fold-up shelf on the door folded up and unused, giving you adequate vertical space on about a third of the compartment below it. This is really the worst designed fridge I have ever seen. Perhaps it was designed for another country, where tall items are less common, but for here, it is a very stupid design.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.