Kenmore Elite 21.8 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-freezer Refrigerator w/ Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671323000 | Model# 71323
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 Refrigerator brand
The 21.8 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite 71323 refrigerator w/ water dispenser delivers more capacity in less space. Featuring a full-width gourmet pantry drawer so you can stock up for entertaining, Multi Air Flow technology to keep food fresher, a convenient filtered water dispenser, and factory-installed icemaker.
- The 7132 refrigerator has so much space, no other 30” wide 3-door bottom-freezer with external water dispenser has more capacity*
- The super sized full-width gourmet pantry drawer has room for extra large items like veggie trays and party platters and has enough space to hold sixty 12-oz. packages of sliced cheese**
- With Multi Air Flow technology, strategically placed vents distribute cool air evenly throughout the entire refrigerator to maintain ideal temperatures in every nook and cranny to keep food fresh
- Both super-sized crisper bins feature humidity-control so produce stays fresh and less food is wasted
- Chilled filtered water from the dispenser provides refreshment at your fingertips
- Enjoy automatic ice that is always ready with the factory-installed icemaker that uses filtered water so ice tastes great
- ENERGY STAR® qualified so you save on energy costs
- 4 split, adjustable shelves allow for flexible shelf arrangements
- The pull-out freezer features a 2-tier design that lets you organize frozen food in the top drawer and bulky items in the deep divided bin
*Among leading brands refrigerator capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards.
**Using 12oz. American Cheese Singles 16 slice pkg.
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
10 days after fridge was delivered it stopped making ice. When I pulled the fridge out I found a flood under it. I had to pull up my laminate floor because the water got under it and soaked the padding. Service came the next day and said the tubing leading to the ice maker was too short, that's why the water came out. Tubing was replaced and water was now getting into the ice maker. Tech showed me that the ice tray was filling. Unfortunately, after it made that one tray of ice it never made another tray. Another Tech came and said the line was frozen. He thawed out the line and it worked for 2 days, freezing up again. They are bringing another fridge in 3 days. we will see what happens with this one.
West Hartford, CT
This would be an excellent product aside from two defects, one minor and one major. The minor issue is that ice cubes spill from the icemaker drawer when its opened. The more significant one is that the door latches are plastic and both have broken. The repair service says the only way to fix them to replace the entire door, at a cost of $150 each.
I like this refrigerator for the space it provides. I love opening the two doors and being able to see everything inside. That being said, the ice cubes are small and melt quickly in drinks and the ice maker storage is terrible small. Also there is a motor or compressor of some sort that runs what seems like continuously, and is very noisy, a loud whirring noise. Based on that alone, I would like to toss it into the front yard. A service tech checked it out and said there was nothing wrong with it, that's the way it runs and the way it sounds. Too bad I can't return it because I would in a hot minute.
We had a hard time finding a french door unit that would fit our tight space. When we came accross this unit it was love at first sight and got a great deal during their labor day sale. We've now owned it about 3 months and can't say enough great things about it. Haven't ran into any issues and would definitely purchase again.
I love it!!! It has more room even though it is not as wide as my old one. I don't have any crowding, and I can see what all is in the fridg. The big test was on Thanksgiving weekend with 7 extra people in the house.
A wonderful refrigerator/freezer. Fits our space perfectly and works as advertised. But beware, "stainless steel" refers to the color not the metal. It is clearly etched aluminum. Don't plan on sticking any refrigerator magnets to it....
North Ridgeville, OH
This is the largest french door refrigerator that we can find to fit in our limited kitchen space. After researching many retailers and refrigerators, this is the only one that offers the features we want without requiring us to buy features that we do not need, The store also had the water line kit that I would need so it saved me a trip to ********** as well.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.