Kenmore Elite 2.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Extra-Large Capacity - BlackItem# 02074229000 | Model# 74229
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||2.2 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||17.83"H x 11.18"W x 19.08"D|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||16.5|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||6|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Trim Kit Part Number:||02022309000 30" Black Trim Kit|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 2.2 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite countertop microwave 74229 is large enough to accommodate big dishes, casseroles and plates. And with 1200 watts, it has the power to cook or reheat them quickly. With sensor cooking and sensor reheat, you don't have to guess at the right power and time settings.
The black Kenmore Elite 7422 countertop microwave gives you 1-touch settings for popular foods such as rice, pizza, frozen entrees, vegetables and potatoes, as well as soft/melt for butter and chocolate.
- The Kenmore 74229 countertop microwave has a roomy 2.2 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1200 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook and reheat quickly
- Sensor reheat takes the guesswork out of warming leftovers
- The blue LED display makes it easy to see the numbers when you set cook times and power levels
- The 16.5-in. diameter turntable accommodates long cookware
- Use multi-stage cooking to defrost and cook without interruption
- One-touch settting adds cooking time in 30-second increments
- This Kenmore microwave has a kitchen timer and a child lockout function
The optional 30” black trim kit (item 02022309000) is available to give this countertop microwave oven a built-in look when installed in a wall or cabinet.
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We've had our microwave for 5 months now. We haven't had any problems with it. We especially like the sensor cooking, really good for cooking rice and baked potatoes.
Have only been using for a couple of weeks. Sofar, so good. Only thing I don't care for is not being able to set anything under 30 seconds. Otherwise, works for me. The 5 beeps is a little excessive, but no big deal.
Grove City, OH
Colorado Springs, CO
Grand Blanc, MI
Only been using this for a few months but so far it is great. Works good and is quiet compared to the older one that it replaced. The only thing that was a pain was the back of it goes up a little like a bump. It looks fine and all but when I had to put in into my cabinet I had to cut a larger hole in the back. Not a huge big deal since you cant see it but it is a odd design.
This oven is large enough to cook or re-heat everything we need. It has a huge turntable and easy-to-use use controls. It was easy to install in the space vacated by the 30 year old "built-in" microwave we replaced.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.