Kenmore Elite 18'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02214683000 | Model# 14683
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18" Built-In Dishwasher - Compact Cleaning
Sleek and compact in design, the Kenmore 18" built-in dishwasher 1468 fits more cleaning power into a smaller space. This innovative built-in unit offers 6 cycle options to better deliver the cleaning you need. Economy settings allow you to save water on each load, while the China/Gentle cycle is made for your most delicate glassware and fine China. The slim, 18" design accommodates up to 8 full place settings and is perfect for getting the job done. The QuietGuard Deluxe Sound Package makes sure you're never disturbed as your dishes get sparkling clean.
- Five wash cycles, from heavy-duty for pots and pans to delicate for china, allow you to tailor settings to your load, so you get the clean you need when you need it.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- After the dishes are cleaned, rinsed and dried, a light hidden in the door discreetly shines a blue beam on the floor, so you know when every load is complete.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
Added on October 23, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Stone Lake, WI
I had no room for a 24" dishwasher, but I could fit two 18 " dishwashers into my small kitchen,(one on either side of the sink), so I did. We use one every other day for my husband and I. When our family comes we use both. My dishes have never been cleaner. The units are very quiet. I agree with JD POWER.
I had limited room in my renovated kitchen. I LOVE my old full-size Kemore Elite dishwasher and was hoping for similar performance. I have to basically hand wash everything before I put it in the dishwasher. I currently wash everything on "Pots and Pans" to get them clean. I don not recommend anyone purchase this model
Valley Stream, NY
I purchased this dishwasher about a month ago, I was very surprised as to how quiet it is, cleans great and looks fantastic in my kitchen. My old 18inch did not come with a cleaning head for the top rack, this give me an assurance the glasses are really getting clean and rinsed well from the cleaner. The only two things I would change is the silverware basket should be placed either in the very front of the rack or on either side of the rack. The top basket needs to be flatter to fit light large plastic protein shake cups. Probable designed by _ _ _. LOL Still this is a great dishwasher, might cost a little more but well worth it.
Cle Elum, WA
Pros: Quiet,Easy install,Very well made.Unit has a lot of insulation for sound barrier.Unit cleans very well-Provided you read and adjust rince agent properly! Cons: Unit could have more adjustable rack design for different sized dish cleaning configuration. Instructions also should be more clear that you need to have door open to choose wash cycle & options then push start & close door after.
Lexington Park, MD
Avoid this model. Ordered online, and after waiting 6-7 weeks for local Sears pickup (over 2 weeks late!), the dishwasher leaked *badly*. The installation went as directed, but on first use water quickly began dripping from the right rear corner from under the soundproofing mat. I found that the side metal was mashed in just enough to separate the side wall and bottom tub. After waiting sooooo long to get it, I decided to just reseal it myself, but the next use revealed another leak on the TOP right rear. Apparently it was dropped in-factory, as the box was undamaged. So another fix attempt, wait another day for sealer to cure, and try again... now a large puddle under the FRONT, dripping off the bottom door seal. Enough; I'm returning it tomorrow. Word of caution: the stainless tub is VERY thin stainless sheet metal. The side and top/bottom are merely held together with silicone sealant, not even mechanically joined. Pretty, but weak. The slightest impact WILL cause a leak.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Can't believe how quiet this dishwasher is. We replaced a Kenmore portable dishwasher that was about 5 years old because we're expecting a new baby and the sanitation rinse appealed to us for bottles and toys. We're thrilled with the performance of this unit, even though it's 6 inches thinner than our previous washer it handles the larger items much more efficiently.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Appliances! Get an Extra 10% off when you Buy 2 or more. Sold by Sears Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.