Kenmore Elite 1.8 cu ft Over-the-Range MicrowaveItem# 02280372000 | Model# 80372
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||40.187|
|Interior Capacity:||1.8 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.937 x 21.25 x 14.718|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||20.125|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.937|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, 1 round rack; Dishwasher-safe Grease Filters (2); Charcoal Odor Filter|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with large Blue LED display|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||400|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||14.187|
|Vent Location and Direction:||vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||6|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.197|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Baton Rouge, LA
This microwave replaces the one I had that went bad. It is OK, but not as nice as the one I had and doesn't heat as fast as my other one, even though it is a 1100 watt microwave. I couldn't get what I wanted because they don't come in the color I needed, bisque. So I took what I could get.
We had to return this microwave because it was too big for the space we had. However, we loved the features offered on this item and would have kept it had it not been to large
Microwave works fine. Turbo vent fan is great. Convection cooks hot on the ends/ MUCH less in the center. For even cooking I use 2 pans shifting them left to right and front to back. How can I roast a chicken? Can loose up to 100* when shifting. Adds to cooking time and I am unsure how long. Last night burned dinner then under cooked 2nd dinner. Had to watch it constantly. I bake cookies in a half pan in the center to avoid burning. Takes 2times as long. Looses temp too much. Won't bother to bake a cake. Not happy at all. This has a fan, but NOT even cooking. Not worth the price.
I have never cooked with a convection oven before and was nervous about being able to use the feature, but it was super easy! The food comes out really good too... done on the outside and moist on the inside! And of course it microwaves as well ;)
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.