Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02075153000 | Model# EC042A5E
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||15.51"W x 10.24"H x 15.55"D|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.6|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Trim Kit Part Number:||02024303000 30" Stainless Steel Trim Kit|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.5 cu. ft. Kenmore countertop microwave 75153 features fan convection cooking, which combines with microwave energy to circulate heated air evenly throughout the oven, browning food and shortening cooking time. This microwave can cook with convection alone, microwaves alone, or a combination of both.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7515 countertop microwave has 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels ranging from from 100°F to 400°F. Its attractive stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- The Kenmore 75153 countertop microwave has 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1000 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave cooks and reheat quickly
- The stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- Sensor reheat takes the guesswork out of warming leftovers
- Choose Auto Defrost to let the microwave determine the defrost time, or use Time Defrost to select the time
- The electronic control's blue LED display makes it easy to see the numbers when you set cook times and power levels
- Use multi-stage cooking to defrost and cook without interruption
- 1-touch setting adds cooking time in 30-second increments
- This Kenmore microwave has a kitchen timer and a child lockout function
The optional 30” stainless steel trim kit (item 02024303000) is available to give this countertop microwave oven a built-in look when installed in a wall or cabinet.
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
If there would have been one on display we would not have bought it. It looks nice and we assume it works nice, but there are no instruction with it that actually show you how to cook with the product. The box shows a rectangular pan in the oven, but it has a turntable in it that runs in both microwave and convection oven mode. It comes with a rack for convection oven cooking, but its small and designed to sit on the turntable so you can not put anything large in the oven. Now its very possible we are not using it correctly but with out practical cooking instructions its not of much value. If you can use it in convection mode without the turntable it should have included a full width rack and instructions that said you could leave the turntable out. Include a cook book and more information on cooking in convection mode and it might be a great product. As it is now we have a very expensive microwave oven.
We had one of these for at least 10 years and used it daily. It finallt died so we bought this newer model. It has many more settings and is the greatest little oven for 2 people you can buy.
No extended warranties are available for any counter top microwave. I've owned this product for 14 months and it died, after numerous contact with costumer serves i was offered 10% of a new one pretty lame for a 400$ microwave kenmore used be a good product, never again
Saint Louis, MO
I really like my new oven. It is really easy to use. My grandkids really like it to. It cleans up so well if something spills in it. The instructions on how to use all the parts are easy to read. I think it was a good purchase.
we got this at a sale price and are very pleased. this is a great stand alone microwave with the stainless steel that does not leave fingerprints. i would highly recommend.
Exactly what I wanted - perfect features and great price - but, when we brought it home it was much larger than our current (Sears, 1997) Microwave, so, we had to return it! boo,,,hoo.....
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.