Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02075153000 | Model# EC042A5E
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||15.51"W x 10.24"H x 15.55"D|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.6|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.5 cu. ft. Kenmore countertop microwave 75153 features fan convection cooking, which combines with microwave energy to circulate heated air evenly throughout the oven, browning food and shortening cooking time. This microwave can cook with convection alone, microwaves alone, or a combination of both.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7515 countertop microwave has 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels ranging from from 100°F to 400°F. Its attractive stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- The Kenmore 75153 countertop microwave has 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1000 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave cooks and reheat quickly
- The stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- Sensor reheat takes the guesswork out of warming leftovers
- Choose Auto Defrost to let the microwave determine the defrost time, or use Time Defrost to select the time
- The electronic control's blue LED display makes it easy to see the numbers when you set cook times and power levels
- Use multi-stage cooking to defrost and cook without interruption
- 1-touch setting adds cooking time in 30-second increments
- This Kenmore microwave has a kitchen timer and a child lockout function
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I wanted something to bake and cook that didn't require heating up my big oven. This is it! I love that I can make meals for two and not waste the energy of heating up the big oven. It's easy to use and since it's on my counter, I don't have to bend over to pulls things out of the oven. I have also found out the my old microwave ( over 20 years old) was not as powerful as this one. I get hot water in half the time and I can use the recommended time on frozen veggies. It's making my life easier.
You must have 12" of clearance above this unit, however you don't find that out until you have purchased, brought it home, unpacked the unit and gotten to page 7 in the owners manual. The clearance info is not stated in any online info on the product or any info at the store. This means you can not install it in a microwave cabinet or even on a counter with overhead cabinets.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Good size and powerful. I also neede it to be convection. The stainless steel makes it fit in with my other appliances.
The box and documentation call this a microwave oven. It is a microwave, convection, combo oven with broiler. It is relatively easy to use and works very well. For me, it has ample capacity. With its capability, if you can't cook it in this oven, maybe it shouldn't be cooked. OK, some things are better in a frying pan. The down side is the documentation that comes with it. There could be better instructions so the owner can get the max out of this oven. I find it better than the instructions indicate. A call to customer assistance answered every question I had. I am considering buying another one for my getaway..
This is truly an excellent microwave. It does everything you'd expect from a microwave plus it has a convection cooking feature. We cooked a chicken casserole using this feature and it turned out very very good. The speed of cooking was impressive to say the least. We are very pleased with our purchase. We love Kenmore products. Every Kenmore product we have ever purchase has been above average in quality and utility. We will always look at Sears first before we make any major or minor appliance purchases.
Great microwave but the convection takes to long and gets way too hot! I bought this because I like the stainless steel inside. I only use the microwave feature I would not recommend this item for the convection feature. Also, the directions really do not tell you how to use the convection feature which is a bummer. Overall, nice Microwave!
Never had a chance to use this microwave since I could not install it in my kitchen. It requires 12" of overhead clearance which eliminates being able to use it under the cabinets. Now I have to hassle with returning it. Bummer!
this is the best money I have spent in a while. A great product and we use it every day. We had to replace a lot of our stuff after or fire in may 2014 and we went to sears for everything we could afford. We still need a few things and when where ready we will go back to sears. Thank you.
I needed a new microwave and researched them, deciding on this one! I love it!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.