Kenmore Elite 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ Convection - BlackItem# 02074159000 | Model# 74159
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||15.51"W x 10.95"H x 12.93"D|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Trim Kit Part Number:||02024309000 30" Trim Kit Black|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.5 cu. ft. Kenmore countertop microwave 74159 features convection cooking, which combines with microwave energy to circulate heated air evenly throughout the oven, browning food and shortening cooking time. This microwave can cook with convection alone, microwaves alone, or a combination of both.
The black Kenmore 7415 countertop microwave has 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels ranging from from 100°F to 400°F. Its attractive stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- The Kenmore 74159 countertop microwave has 1.5 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1000 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave cooks and reheat quickly
- Sensor reheat takes the guesswork out of warming leftovers
- The stainless-steel interior is easy to clean.
- Choose Auto Defrost to let the microwave determine the defrost time, or use Times d Defrost to select the time
- The electronic control's blue LED display makes it easy to see the numbers when you set cook times and power levels
- Use multi-stage cooking to defrost and cook without interruption
- 1-touch setting adds cooking time in 30-second increments
- This Kenmore microwave has a kitchen timer and a child lockout function
Added on March 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Blue Springs, MO
Bought this microwave 1/29/2011. Already looking for a replacement. Sensor cooking was great in beginning but now is inconsistent. The #1 and 2 keys on keypad will work randomly which is frustrating. Sears is worthless in dealing with the issue. Will not buy a Kenmore again.
I purchased this microwave to replace my old micro-convection oven. I've only had it 1 week and so far I'm satisfied. Was hesitate first in ordering it because it did't have very good reviews. It's not as big outside or inside as my old one but they don't make things like they use to. I will post a new review later if my opinion changes.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This item broke right after the return policy was expired. There was some good engineering that went into this product, break right after 90 days so you have to buy a new microwave. It is perfect condition besides the fact that when plugged in it just rotates with the light on. Good product sears!
Have had problems since the first week. Door doesn't latch, randomly comes on and shuts off as I'm using it. Not cooking consistently. I put my coffee in the center for the same time every morning. Randomly, one morning it burned me when I grabbed the handle. This has happened a couple of times so I'm very cautious now. Most of the time the handle is fine. Customer service took days to get back with me then we played phone tag for a couple of weeks only to finally hear "it's under warranty. Just take it back to the store and they will exchange it" Hopefully the exchange process goes smoother and the next one is worth it all.
Incomplete information in the package. Have booklet with minimum information. Have found the Convection not to work as I expected, however, with so little information included I am not sure I am setting it correctly. Have resolved to using my ranges oven again. Don't trust the cooking time.
I love the stainless steel interior. The microwave oven works great. The convection oven takes for ever. It took 10 min to preheat for fries and 20 min to cook. (the fries never got crispy). I will purchase a toaster oven for cooking. I would return this but I like the interior stainless steel. Save your self some money get cheaper microwave and purchase a convection toaster.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.