Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||26|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||20.25|
|Accessories Included:||Crevice Tool, Dust Brush/Upholstery Tool, Bare Floor Tool, HandiMate Pet Tool|
|Controls on Handle:||Yes|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bag|
|Bag Type:||Kenmore C bag|
|Cleaning Width (in.):||14|
|Filter Type:||Micro Filtration|
|Number of Amps:||12|
|Number of Filters:||2|
|Number of Height Adjustments:||4|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||1|
|Pile Height Adjustment:||Manual|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Attachment Type(s):||Crevice tool, Combo Dust Brush/Upholstery Tool, Bare Floor Tool and Pet HandiMate|
|Attachment Reach (ft.):||10|
|Number of Onboard Attachments:||3|
|Total Attachments Included:||4|
|Bag Item Number:||02050003000|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Versatile
This lightweight, flexible Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner provides the power, convenience and versatility needed to give you a complete clean without any hassle. Equipped with a powerful 2-motor system, this Kenmore vacuum boasts powerful suction when switching between any of its four height adjustments, ranging from bare floor to carpet. Reach all those nooks and crannies with a 360-degree swivel and a hose that hooks up to three different attachments that store neatly within the canister. Cleaning is a breeze with this Kenmore vacuum cleaner.
- Powerful suction pulls dirt from deep within carpeting, rugs and upholstery, while providing enough airflow to make cleaning hard surfaces a breeze.
- The 360-degree swivel hose eliminates twisting and tangling, so you have the flexibility you need for a deep clean in any direction.
- A HEPA filter pulls 99.97% of dust and dander particles as small as 0.3 microns out of the air as you vacuum, for cleaner air and fewer allergy triggers.
- Multiple height adjustment positions the cleaning head for optimum airflow and powerful cleaning on bare floors, berbers, high pile carpets and even shag.
- The headlamp shines in the dark to reveal dust and dirt lurking under furniture and hiding in corners, so soil build-up doesn't stand a chance.
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this vacuum about 3 months ago. Using it the other night the motor started slowing and died. I took it to the repair center and they said it wasn't covered under warranty. I thought a one year warranty was just that......one year. Their CSR was very rude and offensive and they gave an excuse the filter was clogged, but the owners manual says it only needs to be replaced every 6 months. I wasted my money and I don't recommend this or any other Kenmore vacuum to anyone who wants a quality product. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!!
Strangest thing...bags made flor this model don't fit! I was vacuuming up powdered detergent. After a few minutes I turned around and most of what I vacuumed was EVERYWHERE. The filter was not clogged, not even close. I did what I could, shifted bag and continued. This time, the poor fitting bag sprung a leak, well you can imagine the rest. Cleaning is not the most enjoyable task, but when your major cleaning tool makes everything a. Thick, white mess , what to do??? A maid?
Cleans well, light, easy to move around. Uses same bags as other Sears vacuums. Has older less bulky handle system. Color is really bright - not a plus or minus in my book.
Wake Forest, NC
This is the best vacuum for the money ! Hepa filter allergen bag great suction and light weight . Secondary filter can clog if bag pulls away from the hose hole it slides into, but you will notice it making a different sound like a muffled sound.
I have had two of these same vacuums. The first one was shortening out from the beater bar to the wand where it connects. it was two years old...............the second one I bought on January 23, 2014 - now starting in September it started shorting out also. From the beater bar to the wand where it connects..........it melts the plug in on the wand. I took it back to Sears and they told me they couldn't do anything about it as it was a electrical problem. I ended up buying a different on there the day I took it in. I have a warranty on it - I'm out the $199.99 I paid for it and it only lasted 8 months. What can you do for me as I already bought a different on........This vacuum that I'm having trouble with seems to be a lemon just as the first one. Somehow something is not working right to make the right connection. In fact I bought a new wand for it and it melted the plug in on that one also. Very dangerous thing to have in the house.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Works as it should for a price that can't be beat! The only issue that we've had is tearing the bags at the cardboard neck when replacing. Be extra gentle and you should be ok. Thanks
Trabuco Canyon, CA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.