Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cord Length (Feet):||15|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13|
|Controls on Handle:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Bag or Bagless:||Bagless|
|Filter Type:||Micro Filtration|
|Number of Motor Speeds:||3|
|Recommended Floor Type:||Carpet & Bare Floor|
|Belt Item Number:||02053013000|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Bagless Compact Canister Vacuum - Lightweight
Versatile and compact, this Kenmore bagless canister vacuum is light and easy to use. Cleaning floors, carpets and rugs is simple with its 3-speed adjustable motor and retractable cord. Plus there's no more replacing bags with this bagless canister vacuum: the transparent dust bin shows you exactly when it's time to empty the canister. Its compact size makes it easy to lift and store while its 360-degree swivel hose and cyclonic design give you all the cleaning power you'd expect from a Kenmore vacuum.
- Innovative Cyclonic Design uses centrifugal force to create powerful, consistent suction that pulls dirt and hair easily from carpet fibers, cracks and upholstery.
- The 360-degree swivel hose eliminates twisting and tangling, so you have the flexibility you need for a deep clean in any direction.
- The LED electronic indicator lets you know when the dust bag is full or the hose is clogged, so you can fix it quickly and get back to cleaning.
- Easy on the back, a foot-activated power switch turns the vaccuum on and off without any bending over, so you don’t have to stoop to get a deep clean.
- Built to eliminate the trouble and tangle of rolling up the cord by hand, the retractable cord mechanism engages with the push of a button, wrapping up the job in seconds.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 17, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Port Charlotte, FL
Crystal Lake, IL
Clinton Township, MI
Very light and easy to handle. Have one on each floor. I can highly recommend this little wonder. Easy to store, to handle and very versatile also. Must be invented by a woman ;-))
I like this vaccumm because it is small enough for easy storage and not too heavy or cumbersome to navigate. no having to deal with bags is a real plus, too. since it seems every time i buy a vaccumm the bags shortly after get discontinued. Works good on floors and rugs and has attachments too.
I purchased this vacuum to do some spring cleaning around the house (dust on walls, base boards, etc.) It does a good job but the suction could be better. I do like the fact that is it bagless and the wheels make it very convenient to move around with. The cords not very long but I have an extension cord that fixed that problem.
Bradenton Beach, FL
I bought this vacuum for a vacation home and it works great. The compact size and bagless feature makes it easy to use and store. It can be used on several different type of floor surfaces with ease.
This purchase was a good value for the money. The vacuum works as described, and is bagless, which is a plus. Have only had the machine for a few weeks and have used it only a few times, but so far, so good. Using the machine on tile floors only to pick up dust and pet hair, and it appears to be doing a fair job, so far no complaints.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.